Stihl at Radio Shack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BloodOnTheIce

BloodOnTheIce

Addicted to ArboristSite
What the hell is this anyway? Full line, construction, rental... Don't all 3 categories have access to the full line? I'm full line and sell cutquik saws, how come I'm not under construction either... Whatever. I remember a bunch of internet outfits giving away ts 400's when they buy like 10 diamond wheels. :hmm3grin2orange:

This real estate development company The DiMarco Group

owns this construction equipment company retailer ADMAR Supply Company :: Home

They sell thousands, if not 10's of thousands of TS machines every year, and literally give them away to companies buying equipment. And if you want to buy a TS from them, they sell TS420's for 699$, they have flooded the market so no other dealer in the area can compete.

opinion

opinion

ArboristSite Guru
This real estate development company The DiMarco Group

owns this construction equipment company retailer ADMAR Supply Company :: Home

They sell thousands, if not 10's of thousands of TS machines every year, and literally give them away to companies buying equipment. And if you want to buy a TS from them, they sell TS420's for 699$, they have flooded the market so no other dealer in the area can compete.

I was told that those internet dealers giving away cutquik saws were warned then banned. I doubt it.

What does Stihl have to say about this? Don't enough dealers complain? That's some BS right there! Waaaay under cost. If that happened over here we wouldn't even service those saws.

D&B Mack

D&B Mack

Sawin Wit It!
I was told that those internet dealers giving away cutquik saws were warned then banned. I doubt it.

What does Stihl have to say about this? Don't enough dealers complain? That's some BS right there! Waaaay under cost. If that happened over here we wouldn't even service those saws.

Stihl might say they care. But we all know they really don't since they are getting their cost anyway.

Latest posts