Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't read the whole thread cause I could see where it was going real quick.

My stihl dealer won't take anything in on trade that he can't get parts for (read stihl) and service.

Guys leave there burnt up huskies, homelites, poulans and whatever, but nothing in money is given to them. They are more than welcome to take it with them though.

I tried trading a perfectly good 372xp in on a brand new 440, but they told me to sell it outright because they could not give me what it was really worth and they had no way to sell it to a customer with an obligation to parts and service. That to me makes a better dealer than giving me 50 bucks for a saw.

So, I sold it and went back to buy the saw...... nothing wrong with that, but I'm sure I could have asked them to give me scrap saw price for it......

Oh, and a 520sp that is mint is worth how much? only a select few out of millions......If it was so good, why did he trade it in to begin with....must have know how much it was really worth! HAHAHAHA

Did anybody find out the name of this great Stihl dealer?

If so I say we all pitch in and buy him some free advertising at the top of the page here.

For every $ that is spent at that dealer.....

I will spend $3 at my Husky dealer, who is one of the greatest human beings I have the privilege of knowing and doing business with..........HA!

So my buddy was at our local A-hole Stihl dealer this morning to get a chain, and a guy came in with a nice Jonsered 520SP, wanting to trade it in for a new Stihl. The dealership only gave him $35 for that saw! Seriously, what the heck is up with that! That place freaking sucks! If someone was buying a new saw from me and their trade was decent it should be worth at least $50 or $60, especially if I was trying to close the deal on a $400 saw.

And people wonder why I hate Stihl so much....

I will spend $3 at my Husky dealer, who is one of the greatest human beings I have the privilege of knowing and doing business with..........HA!

AoD,

You clearly are in need of some help in sorting out the normal occurances that face each and everyone of us in everyday life. Consider your facts here for a moment.

1. This is all about something that you heard from a buddy.

2. Your buddy wasn't involved in this apparent attempt at a trade transaction. He eves dropped.

3. You already have a Husky dealer you're fond of.

4. Of what concern is it of yours regarding how a hearsay transaction takes place from a dealer your clearly don't like when you already have a favorite dealer.

5. Why would your so-called buddy be doing frequenting a dealer you clearly don't like when you have a favorite saw dealer. Some buddy, huh?

Listen to yourself man.

OK, AoD, why don't you just say something like, "Hey, I've got a great dealer that I like to support and he sells Husky. I'm lovin' life and I've got a cool place to do my saw stuff. Hey, I wish all dealers could be like him. Rock on comrades."

dr. joat

Save your breath, boys... This AOD is p@ssing down your backs and tells you it's raining,... or some other story. I think he doesn't believe his own lies any longer, why should we ?.:monkey:

can only remind everyone to be careful, as there is an old adage about arguing with a fool.

there's also one about never wrestling with a pig: you're just gonna get all muddy, but the pig actually enjoys it.

k

well seeing as I know I am always right about everything, and the fact that I am the master of the universe, I have to state that my opinions are fact and all should follow me.

Now who is going to get me some more PBR?

Latest posts

Back