Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first started cutting I two 281's and they were good saws but I got poor service from dealer that is why I went to stihl. Curly's in Preist River Id. is great.

A Husky dealer told me that the 575XP is for people who want to think they have a pro saw but don't really need one.

I have, regrettably, read this whole thread. The crux of it is this: if the stihl dealer in question does indeed suck, that does not at all mean that Stihl sucks in general: its products or its service. Maybe someone has got a wee little agenda.:)

I have, regrettably, read this whole thread. The crux of it is this: if the stihl dealer in question does indeed suck, that does not at all mean that Stihl sucks in general: its products or its service. Maybe someone has got a wee little agenda.:)

Yes I have an agenda, to enlighten the Stihl masses to the superiority of Husqvarna chain saws. There is a lot of misconception and misinformation to clear up, Stihl has quite the propaganda machine.

Yes I have an agenda, to enlighten the Stihl masses to the superiority of Husqvarna chain saws. There is a lot of misconception and misinformation to clear up, Stihl has quite the propaganda machine.

Angel whats wrong with you man. Your agenda has embarrassed other Husky owners. They don't want the Stihl camp to know some of their users are like you, think about it.

As for the Stihl camp, we perfer you continue to use those Huskies, please do, that way we won't have to ask you to leave the Team No.1,hehehe

Latest posts

Back