Stihl guy gets a new husqvarna or three!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longbowch

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
That's right, I'm impressed too.
It all started because I needed a new lawn mower. I was looking at other brands first, and this dealer sells husqvarna. So while I was deciding on mowers I was looking at chainsaws and the owner says if you buy a commercial husqvarna mower and two pieces of hand held equipment, they take 20% off. I ended up with a mower, a pole saw and a 550. Sorry for the long post but I'm impressed!

I forgot:
754d823065ed807db3225ec96e648cb8.jpg
f35ff2b0f66acf1942a9dd7e33ffe454.jpg
d0e0e5ad273a24cd968ac28a4208425c.jpg

That's right, I'm impressed too.
It all started because I needed a new lawn mower. I was looking at other brands first, and this dealer sells husqvarna. So while I was deciding on mowers I was looking at chainsaws and the owner says if you buy a commercial husqvarna mower and two pieces of hand held equipment, they take 20% off. I ended up with a mower, a pole saw and a 550. Sorry for the long post but I'm impressed!

Thats a awesome deal and no surprise your OP has the word 'impressed' twice. It usually accompanies the word 'Husqvarna'. :laugh:

How come the side of the deck is all beat up? Haha... yeah took me a few hrs to get real good on a ZTR too!

Yes zero turn. It really mows nice but I think I'm most excited about the 550. I've made about 20 cuts with it and it's a sweet little saw!
The 550xp is very impressive!

I've been thinking about getting a ms261 myself. Just to mix it up a bit. Will have to get it ported though...

Latest posts

Back