stihl hiflex

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaand

Reaction score
hi all im new in here
i work for a local council and they have just ordered me some hiflex trousers and jacket, thing is im worried about the size options? some say that they come up smaller than othr trouses any one know if this is true, i have ordered a mediunm in both, any one have measure ments like sleeve sizes and that
any help appreciated:greenchainsaw:

welcome aaand
more uk arb workers the better, have you seen the brit thread, the rest of the site is very worth browsing however not all relates to our green & pleasant isles

i've heard good things, although the strecth air are good, personally i still use the Kneeflexmyself & lets face it it doesn't matter what you buy they all split round the nuts
but if thier paying:clap:

which authority r u working for ?

re hiflex

Hi mate, I have hiflex trousers and they do start off on the tight side but will loosen off quickly. They are really light and easy to move in, would have to say in my humble opinion the jacket isn't really worth bothering with. too hot and restrictive and not a legal requirement, still, as iain said if they're paying!!!

yeah but the set looks smart and they paying!
i work for stevenage bourough
so they will fit ?

I have hiflex trousers too, as someone else said they start off a bit snug but do loosen after a while. I have size small, I'm 5'4', 28" waist and they fit fine, though I need a belt.
Very flexible and lighter and cooler than Sip trousers by far (which I had before) The fabric does tend to snag a bit so hang on to the little repair patches that come with them!

im 6 ft and a 32 waist so i guess thy will fit woo!!
thanks so much for advice guys

Latest posts

Back