Stihl is WAYY better than Huskie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 880 would swollow that J-red of yours and spit back at ya,LOL

I want this one SO bad, but I know I'd get banned for it!!!!!

Dangit Hall...you ain't gonna git me with that high cheese!! You are NOT gonna git me banned!

Dangit Hall...you ain't gonna git me with that high cheese!! You are NOT gonna git me banned!

Yeah sad this conversation was steered away from dealer costs of Stihl chainsaws, but then I can understand why some would do it -- considering the high mark up on them.

Too late sucker, you been got,LOLOL And I know exactly what you wanna say,hahahahahahahaha. My 880 is clearing its throat but also greasing up that steel toe shoe Woodie, go ahead, its yours jewels big boy,LOL

Too late sucker, you been got,LOLOL And I know exactly what you wanna say,hahahahahahahaha. My 880 is clearing its throat but also greasing up that steel toe shoe Woodie, go ahead, its yours jewels big boy,LOL

It better be clearin' its throat...it's prolly full'a wood chips too...among other stuff... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Yeah sad this conversation was steered away from dealer costs of Stihl chainsaws, but then I can understand why some would do it -- considering the high mark up on them.

Haha, sure. Ya know Wood what the best thing about Stihl is, you don't have to buy one and better yet no one cares. See when your No.1 in the world Stihl doesn't have to kiss hiny and cut throat prices on the net or in the mail or box stores with no service to sell. Now remember no one is gonna twist your arm if you think the prices are too high, you mosey on over to whoever and be happy. Your just one face among millions, no big lose.

It better be clearin' its throat...it's prolly full'a wood chips too...among other stuff... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Beat ya to the punch didn't I,LOLOL, I knew what you was thinking,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Awwwwwwwwwww so funny, I know the punch you wanna throw and can't, I gotcha in the corner and you can't come out,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Checkmate my friend! I am dead to rights...I ain't goin' to banned camp tonight, no sirree bob!

Boss Hall lives! :bowdown: :bowdown:

And on that note, I am going to bed...night all!

Last edited:
Checkmate my friend! I am dead to rights...I ain't goin' to banned camp tonight, no sirree bob!

Boss Hall lives!

And on that note, I am going to bed...night all!

Sleep well Woodie and remember, holding it in your hand would getcha no where,hehehehehehehe

Niters ole feller...

How come the Jred's cost more around here then the Husky equivalent's??

Two tone paint. Heck on trucks they always charge more for two tone paint,LOL.

Really have no idea, I do think the J-reds are prettier though, red and black look good...

Good Lord, has Tom T. Hall finally found religion?????

(Okay now NOW I'm going to bed...)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gotcha. I knew you wasn't asleep. I knew that line would get you back in here and make you stop doing whatcha was doing, hahahaha.

Asked my friend for his dealer prices.

If he gives them to me (not sure he will ) will log in under a new user name from a internet cafe and post them.

Time for the BS to end maybe.

Time will tell.

Latest posts

Back