Stihl is WAYY better than Huskie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran this 441 that I have again today. With all the saws I have I like to keep a little rotation going.

The more I run the 441 the more impressed and happy that I bought the saw!!!

For Stihl's first attempt at a production strato-saw IMO they got it right!!!

Now............if I can get a higher output oiler for it!!!

Well, I like my 372xpg more and more, as I run it in - and it certainly doesn't need a higher output oiler..........:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I ran this 441 that I have again today. With all the saws I have I like to keep a little rotation going.

The more I run the 441 the more impressed and happy that I bought the saw!!!

For Stihl's first attempt at a production strato-saw IMO they got it right!!!

Now............if I can get a higher output oiler for it!!!

Well, I like my 372xpg more and more, as I run it in - and it certainly doesn't need a higher output oiler..........:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Well if you never ran the 441 your opinion has little or no weight!!!

Well, I have never run it - it cost a lot less than a 372xp here - but I don't want the weight of the 441, before it becomes the 461 (hopefully).....

..and just "maybe" then also, as I sertainly doesn't need a larger saw.....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :chainsawguy:

Last edited:
The more I run my 7900 the more I like it.:hmm3grin2orange: It is lighter in weight and more powerful stock and cost less here in the U.S. then the comparable branded saws.
It also uses 1 tank of bar oil to 1 tank of gas, just the way I like them.
Yes I have ran a 441, 372, 7900.
My choices modded for gtg racing would be the 372/375. Stock 7900. Modded for work 7900. :clap:

The Stihl dealer brought up a couple of 441's last fall for the "Stihl stock saw" competition in our show (and I really appreciate what they do for our event), and I wasn't impressed with them. But like you say in your signature "That's just me. ;)

Andy

The Stihl dealer brought up a couple of 441's last fall for the "Stihl stock saw" competition in our show (and I really appreciate what they do for our event), and I wasn't impressed with them. But like you say in your signature "That's just me. ;)

Andy

HAHAHAA. That was also the only event at the show that Stihl placed in.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back