• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ms180 parts lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyo

Youtube Speciawist
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
1450155165965-1763365879.jpg

this is a pile of stuff, 4 sets of rings, couple of pistons, flywheel... can't tell from markings but looks like its been on a saw... likely oem. lots of misc stuff for the 180... looks like an oiler, gasksets...

please note, some of this is brandy new, other stuff is used ... one of the pistons is used I believe.

$100 shipped paypal FF

Ive got a 180 that only needs a clutch cover. I think that's all it needs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got any other parts saws to sell Mattyo? I'm needing another project or two after I finish my 353. I've got a few 55 top ends (1 closed, 2 opens) cases, tanks, a couple carbs......I guess if all else fails I could try and slap those together. Also have a couple 350 parts saws.

Got a nice 266xp and 2 spare cylinders I could send ya. 266 needs starter cover and clutch cover. Otherwise it is a really clean saw. Suppose to go pick up a 394 Wednesday.

Let me go through the 350's and see what all they need and I'll try to let you know something by the end of the week

not much, my saws are built, and I have a couple 372/365's for sale that I already have a buyer for, gotta eventually work on my 372 hybrid project ... but I gotta get everything else out of the way first

I have some cylinders... 365 stuff that i'll probably put in the TP eventually, and I have a few misc 372 parts.

I've got question for you, have you ever experimented with a popup piston on the 350's? I know you told me not to worry about the pop up.

Latest posts

Back