Stihl MS660 vs Husqvarna 390xp (vid)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your pretty stupid ya know, i aint talking my saw up, but your talking like you got something up your ass, like maybe your thumb, and if your wondering why im calling you stupid, its because your little brain cant comprehend the point im making.

BarkBuster,
I'm trying to follow your arguement, torque over chain speed ? Walk me through your position. let's forget about brands...lets just talk tourqee( pun intended).
A

Well I see a lot was said while I was reading and typing :laugh:

BB put ya money where ya mouth is?????

Your calling folks out but no cahonies to back it up???? :bringit:

how am i not backing up what im saying any more than anyone else? can you legitamitly argue with the point iv made? no you cant because im right. using small seasoned softwood with a 32 inch bar with a 3/8 chain. that proves nothing. its like testing a 460 and a 7900 in 20 inch softwood with a 25 inch bar and chain and using that for a comparison on which is better or more powerfull.

I would say that those saws (both of them) will use your saw to wipe their a$$ !!!!

now your being even more of a sniveling whining little punk. yes i would sincerely hope those saws would out do my 044, but fact is there not superior in small softwood. my 044 will hand either of those saws there asses as you put it in small softwood, and be lighter, everyday all day, dont know why your talkin #### bout an 044 though.

how am i not backing up what im saying any more than anyone else? can you legitamitly argue with the point iv made? no you cant because im right. using small seasoned softwood with a 32 inch bar with a 3/8 chain. that proves nothing. its like testing a 460 and a 7900 in 20 inch softwood with a 25 inch bar and chain and using that for a comparison on which is better or more powerfull.

I've seen Slingers video, post up that all mighty stock 044 in some same size doug fir and lets see what shes got?????

If you're right you're right, and I'll be the first to tell you so. ;)

now your being even more of a sniveling whining little punk. yes i would sincerely hope those saws would out do my 044, but fact is there not superior in small softwood. my 044 will hand either of those saws there asses as you put it in small softwood, and be lighter, everyday all day, dont know why your talkin #### bout an 044 though.

idiots.jpg

I've seen Slingers video, post up that all mighty stock 044 in some same size doug fir and lets see what shes got?????

If you're right you're right, and I'll be the first to tell you so. ;)

yeah, i probably will post a video, but it will be another moot point, considering i run a 30 inch bar on my saw. sorry i didnt jump off my chair, with a broken knee, and run out to the woods and start making saw videos, for you.

a saw that size racing with a lil 32 inch bar with 3/8 chain in dry doug fir is pointless.. if you want to really understand which saw is stronger you need to put a real bar and chain on the saws, or dip that 32 inch b&C into some hardwood. this video means absolutely nothing, my 044 with a 30 inch bar would beat either one of those in that particular wood.

Lets see it?????

Just wnted to put it on record so you cant back out of that statment later. :laugh:

yeah, i probably will post a video, but it will be another moot point, considering i run a 30 inch bar on my saw. sorry i didnt jump off my chair, with a broken knee, and run out to the woods and start making saw videos, for you.

Ya jaw seems to be working just fine. :laugh:

well thats the beauty. stock. brad im dissapointed, really i am, i should not have to explain this to you, but i guess i will. okay here it is if your cutting 6 inch wood, which will be faster a 026 with a 16 inch bar or a 066 with a 16 inch bar both running 7 tooth. if you can figure out the answer to that question you will understand why that video means nothign.

The burden of proof is on your shoulders. I can tell you right now, your 044 won't hold a candle to either one of these saws. Put up or shut up!

This is like listening to blown hemi guys and turbo import guys fight over dyno sheets...

Nice vids Jasha, nicer saws!

Latest posts

Back