• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl P840 water pump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMiles

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone might have one of these Stihl water pumps lying around that I could buy some parts off of. I have one with a perfect motor but it took tumble and broke the covers of and cracked the pump housing.
Please let me know what you might have. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Sure did and sadly he wasn't any help on this one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

:rock:Thing looks pretty nice...I've only ever seen them in parts breakdown form.

the one i got is mint i got it from a scrap yard for 5.00 cleaned the coil sold it for 250.00 4 months later customers brought it back and it had a rock under flywheel from setting it in the mud. he wanted his money back :eek:!! i had him stay to watch me tear it down. still wanted his money back after i pulled the rock out. some people. he still a great customer. so he must of had known it was something he done. i have had time to look through pile. i been getting the wife to do list for thanksgiving dinner. if she know i was on as instead of doing the list she would kill me lol

the only bad thing is it is the Brazilian model coil are different and the carb. the carb has a bigger nozzle in it if i remember correctly

Hey whenever you get a chance is fine don't get into trouble over it! The thing is my engine runs awesome but the pump housing is bad. Hopefully we can get it pumping again someday. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ok I think it will run with a bit I of carb work.. she's been sitting for ten plus years.
I will get pics. And don't know what it's worth...

Back