• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl P840 water pump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good thanks. I have one that runs just need the pump pieces as it took a tumble.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

the one i got is mint i got it from a scrap yard for 5.00 cleaned the coil sold it for 250.00 4 months later customers brought it back and it had a rock under flywheel from setting it in the mud. he wanted his money back :eek:!! i had him stay to watch me tear it down. still wanted his money back after i pulled the rock out. some people. he still a great customer. so he must of had known it was something he done. i have had time to look through pile. i been getting the wife to do list for thanksgiving dinner. if she know i was on as instead of doing the list she would kill me lol

Had some Russians pull a stunt similar.

Had a gas powered air compressor for sale. Worked fine (I had used it a few days prior even for running a nail gun).
They bought it and come back 2 weeks later wanting a refund "wont run".

Yeah.... they dumped a gallon of water in the fuel tank. Fixed it, tested it, told them come get it.
They started arguing about refund, etc... the old .357 came out of the drawer and set on the counter. Never saw them again.

What they did is did the job and once it was done figured it could be returned.

Latest posts

Back