Stihl Parts Prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Is there a place to find Stihl parts prices online? What I'm looking for is a way to estimate parts prices before buying. Is there a pdf or something that gives reccomended prices by part number from Stihl? It can even be a couple years out of date. Right now, I have to go to the dealer and have him go through part numbers and them quote it. None of the shops here stock much and everything has to be ordered. The other day I had to order a 6 mm spline screw..... It would be easier to get an idea before going down there and standing in line.

THanks

Jim

No, you cannot buy factory Stihl parts online nor mail order. It's Stihl policy. You can get certain aftermarket items like clutch drums, fuel filters, air filters and bar nuts, but that's about it. I know there's a saw price PDF in a thread on this site, but I don't know about a parts price PDF. One exixts, but it's a matter of someone willing to share it.

Jeff

If you have your saw Parts list, and can tell me the part numbers, I'd be happy to tell you the list prices (Stihl NW prices).

Just PM me with your "short" list :)

Your best bet is a photocopy. I can do that but it will take a bit of time as the parts price lists can be several hundred pages.

Bill

Latest posts

Back