• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell STIHL PARTS SAWS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of the 026s are relatively complete and in good shape, id take a whole machine. PM me.

Would be interested in 1121 parts saw as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for 028 parts I need a carb,air cleaner, intake boot, top black handle cover, trigger and look. That'said just the top on the drive side I need a complete clutch, clutch hub (would prefer Oregon rim style), bearing, all gears and shims for oil pump and drive, oil pump drive dust cover, I also a fan shroud. I would like to find a decent 028 super cylinder a 46mm, but that's optional at the moment.
I have a 028 project saw I basically need another 028 parts saw minus crankcase, piston and cylinder crank, bearings, recoil starter, and tank, that includes as many bolts and hardware I can find, the goal is to basically to end up with 028 Super. Please let me know if you can help, and what you need for your effort, thanks I appreciate any help you can give.

Latest posts

Back