stihl peavy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Log Rite cant hook and will never go back to the wood handle ones. Good folks over there as well.
:clap:

I apprecite all the responses guys. I guess ill have to break down and buy one online. I really like dealing locally if at all possible.

Just push the dealer to look harder. I got one last week, and love it. Its online under the hand tools section.

DeanBrown3D said:
Just push the dealer to look harder. I got one last week, and love it. Its online under the hand tools section.

Do you think that you can get me some type of part number?? If you could that would be great.

Well I dont know if its bs or not, but my dealer states the stihl rep told him they sold some but have decided to not continue to sell them in the US. So ive decided not beat my head against the wall. So Ill just order one online somewhere. Thanks for trying to help out guys.

Cobra, several have already told you where to buy it but you aren't hearing us. The Stihl peavey/ cant hook is made by LogRite. LogRite painted them Stihl orange for Stihl. Buy direct and skip the Stihl middleman.

skwerl said:
Cobra, several have already told you where to buy it but you aren't hearing us. The Stihl peavey/ cant hook is made by LogRite. LogRite painted them Stihl orange for Stihl. Buy direct and skip the Stihl middleman.

I'm not saying I like throwing money away but I really like buying locally when I can. As a part time small performance automotive parts dealer working a full time job also I wish more people would buy from me instead of on-line or other large "box" stores such as Jegs or Summit. I guess maybe everyone doesn't understand this.

I don't want to sound like a stuck up ass, but my original post wasn't who makes Stihls peavys. I don't care that logrite makes it for stihl through my research I knew they made them for stihl. I kept hearing the people that make the logrite peavys are good people also, so I figured I could help out 2 people (albeit a small amount) with one purchase.

93_ChargedCobra said:
Well I dont know if its bs or not, but my dealer states the stihl rep told him they sold some but have decided to not continue to sell them in the US.

I may be wrong, but I'm guessing it's BS. They were just introduced in the 2006 catalog.

Latest posts

Back