Stihl vs Husqy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl vs Husqy

• Stihl

Votes: 36 50.0%
  • Husqy

Votes: 36 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed people have had the wrong idea about this poll, its a simple Question which one would cut faster through the same log... didnt ask which is the better chainsaw, as i use to work as a logger and i had a stihl's other work mates had husky's they all said get your self a husqy there faster you will get more work done..... i disagreed but that was my opinion, now im asking all of you see what all of you think....!

Geal,
Please don't take my earlier comments personally. Your post was just the latest in a series of brand comparos that have surfaced recently. Your poll came after several very slow and uninteresting weeks. Yours was a valid question and you seem to have handled the criticism of this thread with real aplomb. Good for you. Overall, this place has some of the finest folks you'll ever chat with. I hope you accept a heartfelt "WELCOME TO THE SITE" from me.

befor i even read 1 word. learn how to spell "husky".

but for the record. they both will out cut your skill set so its really a matter of how good are YOU????

Please dont get into a pissing match on the web.

It is MOST POINTLESS...:\\

Last edited by a moderator:
befor i even read 1 word. learn how to spell "husky".

but for the record. they both will out cut your skill set so its really a matter of how good are YOU????

Please dont get into a pissing match on the web.

It is MOST POINTLESS...:\\

You critiquing other peoples spelling, is most pointless.

Latest posts

Back