still buying mobil 1 racing 2T in USA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokey7

smokey7

jack of a lot ace of a few
Well i have a local auto parts store that can order it from the mobil dealer on a special order. I guess they have removed it from the us market but kept it for europe. The other guy is in europe and will ship it to me at almost 20$ us a liter

smokey7

smokey7

They are a auto supply for repair shops and account holders only its not open to the public sorry about that. I did order a case of it today tho. I am not sure how long it will take to get it tho.

smokey7

smokey7

it's a very small place they dont normally mess with this, so its kinda a favor for me. I will see if it goes ok then i will let you guys in on it. My good friend works there so they give me a good price and do favors for me. Im sure they would not want a bunch of shipping oil all over the place

bwalker
as soon as I get the bottles in my hand out take pictures for you non believers. everybody was always talking about how good this oil was so I did some legwork found a place that I can get it
I found several places on ebay, but it was very was like 30 a liter shipped. This was too high for something I use to buy at $3.50 a pint.

smokey7

smokey7

Yep i got 6 bottles. I sold 4 of them and used 1 liter already. I have 1 liter left from this batch. The only thing is 2 liters of the 6 did not have dye. Still smelled and burned the same i think. Its sure expensive at almost $20 a liter.

smokey7

smokey7

Lol i was out in almont. I would never use that much fuel in the city. I mixed up 10 gallons with 3 oz per gallon filled up the quad, and the golf cart. I had 5 gallons left, we burned that in my 630, 011 and my buddys ms250. This stuff is expensive but if its that good ill kerp buying it. I am also thinking of running it in my stand up mod skis. I know tcw3 is recommended but i have heard of others running mobil in them too. This stuff sure runs clean and crisp.

Latest posts