still no payment from Jazak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

begleytree

H. sapiens moderatus
Reaction score
oh yeah, least you forget Mr Jazak, you're still the same guy that spoke up for a saw, knocked 4 others out of getting it, strung me along for 6 weeks with stories of busy, and it's sent and even overnighted it (with no tracking number), and has still not sent payment. this was what? 3 months ago or more now? yeah, you're rolling in the big money. or you could admit that you work for Dad, and he owns the company and the equipment, and you couldn't talk him into giving you the money for the saw. it also put me in a bind as I believed you when you said the check was in the mail (phone call, remember) and had my dealer order the saw I wanted to replace it. So during my slow time I had to shell out money I didnt really have for a saw, to buy a saw so I didn't shaft my dealer like I was shafted. :angry2:

this is the first I've mentioned it on site, though a half a dozen members were watching all this go down, and know the deal, and will probably speak up about it.

so yeah, it really bothers me listening to you play big time tree man when you shafted me over a measley $500 saw
-Ralph

Ralph- whatever you want to think or say I really don't care....sorry that you didn't get the check but I sent it out.....I have nothing more to say to you on that subject....Now to say you're going to close down this thread just shows your immaturity. What, as as soon as someone you may dislike says something you don't care for you're going to close the thread?? Very mature & professional...

Mr Firewood- I was talking about the pickup truck NOT the dump. I highly doubt you "work" in you're pickup truck and use it as a dialy driver. If you do thats just plain stupid to run a older truck in such great condition non stop...that pickup is more of a weekend/estimate truck...can't no way no how a daily driver/work truck...

arbor pro- I agree with you 100% I was talking about this subject from my point of view and I agree every copmany does not make the same revanue a year to justify new equipment....but I would still rather have a '95 copmared to these outdated '70s, but then again thats just me.

lawson's tree- nice body.

The guy asked for opinions and I gave mine. Then everyone jumps all over me??!!!??? WTF!!!!
Must of you guys live in backwood states & to gross $100K+ is GREAT for you. Here grossing $500K is NOTHING. I gave MY opinion on this subject, I realize not all of you make the $$$$$ to be able to afford new or newer equipment or some just prefer older equipment. BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO JUMP ALL OVER ME. Then you guys try and play this BS game of goodguy - badguy with me. F U!!!!!!!!!

This site needs some new members that aren't all from the south or midwest..if you talked to guys out here all will tell you newer is better. You guys are just thick headed and are now just wasting my time..and as you guys should know; time = $$$$$$$. So see you all later.

btw I'm NOT the son I am the father..though we already went over this....
whoever has been spreading a rumor that I am the son is full of BS....

I have nothing more to say on this thread as its just a waste of my breath and time...

Last edited:
Ralph- whatever you want to think or say I really don't care....sorry that you didn't get the check but I sent it out.....I have nothing more to say to you on that subject....Now to say you're going to close down this thread just shows your immaturity. What, as as soon as someone you may dislike says something you don't care for you're going to close the thread?? Very mature & professional...

where did I say anything about closing this thread? you mean this one?
begleytree said:
well, this old dumb boy is gonna close this post out.
-Ralph
why would I shut down this thread? I'm having too much fun watching you make an *** of yourself. again
hope you can flag traffic better than you can read. A thread is different from a post on a thread. immature, please. immature is not living up to your obligations.
yeah, you sent it out. thats why you are all over this site telling everyone I took your money and didn't ship the saw. nope, because it was never sent and you know it.
this:
Jazak said:
sorry that you didn't get the check but I sent it out
makes you a liar. so anything else you have to say is suspect as well. which time did you send it out anyway? 2x by mail and once by USPS overnight express. lol. 500K a year and you can't send out the check for a saw? sure, we all believe you now Jazak. dad give you the day off or is it raining? probably have to go to court.
you're not going to win this one, you are in the wrong. keep digging.
-Ralph

Was the check ever cashed? Its easy enough to prove that.

Also I must clarify about the landscape guy thing I mentioned. I saw awhile back you posted on lawnsite asking for advice on taking down a tree. I assumed you were a landscaper. Sorry if I was incorrect on that!

Was the check ever cashed? Its easy enough to prove that.

the check, money order, foodstamps, hog, chickens heap vouchers, camel cash, ect was never sent. so no, it was never cashed. Another deadbeat bidder/buyer
and the fact that he works for dad is from my cell phone conservation with him. said he hadn't gotten to send it, dad had kept him pretty busy working a lot. nothing wrong with working for dad, I did for years, but I never went around trying to tell everyone I owned the company when I was basically an employee like everyone else. also said his dad wanted the serno off the saw for his records before he (dad) sends the check. check and mate.
-Ralph

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................Ralph just think of the sale you lost waiting for that so called check..The guy that I had lined for your saw wound up buying a different one.

the check, money order, foodstamps, hog, chickens heap vouchers, camel cash, ect was never sent. so no, it was never cashed. Another deadbeat bidder/buyer
and the fact that he works for dad is from my cell phone conservation with him. said he hadn't gotten to send it, dad had kept him pretty busy working a lot. nothing wrong with working for dad, I did for years, but I never went around trying to tell everyone I owned the company when I was basically an employee like everyone else. also said his dad wanted the serno off the saw for his records before he (dad) sends the check. check and mate.
-Ralph

Well, on LS both father and son apparently post under the same username. And it seems the son would be about 16 right now. The flaming posts in this thread seem like the work of a 16 yo. The whole "anyone who doesn't see it my way is stupid" is something we grow out of in our 20s.

Last edited:
maybe thats it. 2 users on the same name, maybe now we're talking to dad and he has no idea what I'm talking about with the sawe and the son is staying scarce. anyway, if you let someone else log onto your handle here, you take the rap for anything thats said while they use it.

I'll have to read the rules again to check this situation out looks like.
-Ralph

I'm the father for the LAST TIME! My son does not log on under this name or any name here..

I sent the $$$$ out to you w/ the wrong adress...tried sending it out a second time..guess it didn't come through for you...maybe I just wasn't supposed to have the saw. I don't know. I offered to pay you through PayPal you said no..I have a eBay account with 33+ feedbak at 100% I sold over $4K on there & bought about $6K worth of stuff on there, I have also bought & sold stuff on forums..just last week I bought a $365 item paid ASAP got great feedback...I don't know what happended with the checks I sent you, maybe got lost in mail I don't know..
btw never said I sent it out mail twice.. I said I sent it mail once then UPS next day. on a saturday, so you should have gotten it on monday like I told you....guess you didn't..

Ralph soo kind of you giving me (-) points; but all the times I have helped guys out on here I got squat. WTH is that?!!!? Also LOVE the "freedom" of speech you guys have on here....you do know you are breaking a Constitutional right??

I also love how you bring in the saw in this thread...so mature...now this is becoming harrasment & if you keep on going with it I'll have my lawyer contact you....you don't follow someone around just to be a prick to the guy (which you're doing to me).

No point to be working today...the grounds is to soft + we still have snwo on the ground be a major PITA to work through that crap...

I'm not on LS anymore....got kicked because I was on several other lawn related forums & Sean the owner didn't like that...he kicked about 100 guys off the site for the same reason....

I DID NOT TURN THIS THREAD INTO A BASHING CONTEST YOU DID!!!!!! I gave my opinion & no one listened & everyone turned on me because they don't like new or equipment or for some other reason, then you come on here and start this...WTH is wrong with you??!!!????? That saw is OLD news don't you ever just let it go....I've had ALOT worse then $525 go out the door and never started sh1t like this.

Last edited:
I'm the father for the LAST TIME!
I sent the $$$$ out to you w/ the wrong adress...tried sending it out a second time..guess it didn't come through for you...maybe I just wasn't supposed to have the saw. I don't know. I offered to pay you through PayPal you said no...My son does not log on under this name or any name here..
Ralph soo kind of you giving me (-) points put all the times I have helped guys out on here I got squat. WTH is that?!!!? Also LOVE the "freedom" of speech you guys have on here....you do know you are breaking a Constitutional right??

I also love how you bring in the saw in this thread...so mature...now this is becoming harrasment & if you keep on going with it I'll have my lawyer contact you....

I'm not on LS anymore....got kicked because I was on another lawn related forums & Sean the owner didn't like that...he kicked about 200 guys off the site for the same reason....

neg points? where? I have not repped you positive or negative. so asking you where the money is is harassment? hmm, since we had buisness dealings and you failed to pay the bill, consider me a collection company. I can call you or write you about it at any time. it may have not been a written contract but is was a verbal one, and typed in PMs, but a man is only as good as his word here. draw your own conclusions with that one.
feel free to contact your lawyer, maybe if you get around to paying him, he might bother to tell you to just answer the question and go on.
I can start a new thread about your lack of payment for the saw and move all our posts over into it if you would like. but a thread only about that is going to get real ugly on here. after we spoke about the saw, others were still talking about a truck.
freedom of speech? we like it. means I can tell what happened during my deal with you and you can explain why, if you so chose.
I wouldn't sell you a dog bone now, so you paying for the saw is a moot point at this juncture. but, since we have no way to leave feedback, I felt it pertiantant to warn other prospective sellers. why put it on the site boards? well, you won't answer PMs from me about it.

anyway, threatening legal action against a mod and this site is enough for me to terminate your membership here. I will of course have the site owner read this thread and make a final decision as to wether it stays that way or not.
have a good day.
-Ralph

Whatever..didn't really care to much about this site any way...not the friendliest group of guys & most have nothing in common with the work we do out here..doesn't bother me one bit.....BAN ME...

You sold the saw YES??? So why b1tch about it...you sold it!!!! Its not like you lost $$$$ or something damn...the check didn't get through what else do you want me to say????!!!!!!????????????

Any way I'm out CYA'LL LATER BAN ME OR NOT I'M GONE...I have better stuff to do then put up with this sh1t...

Please-

terminate my account here & delete all my threads I no longer want to be on this forums. Thanks jazak

OK I pulled all the saw posts out of the dump truck thread and made a new thread here. dumptruck thread is clean to play in, leaving this one so Darin can read it intact
-Ralph

BTW, nope, still here. everyone that wanted one bought another while you were playing games with me.

Last edited:
I'm not on LS anymore....got kicked because I was on several other lawn related forums & Sean the owner didn't like that...

Yeah, I'm sure that is why he got kicked off LS.
attachment.php

jazak said:
terminate my account here & delete all my threads I no longer want to be on this forums. Thanks jazak
Every question that I ask, I get a lie, lie, lie.
For every lie you tell, you're gonna cry, cry, cry.
You're gonna cry, cry, cry and you'll cry alone,
When everyone's forgotten and you're left on your own.
You're gonna cry, cry, cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a brand new looking 372xp. If its the one he showed me last year and advised me he had sold it to a site member already and was just waiting for the payment.

It was a brand new looking 372xp. If its the one he showed me last year and advised me he had sold it to a site member already and was just waiting for the payment.

the very same, and was being held for this payment. yup, its been awhile. it now has about 25-30 tanks through it
-Ralph

What kind of saw is it? I'm on the edge of my seat!:blob2:
Sounds like a "free" saw, seems I have to deal with this sort all of the time around here in beautiful New Mexico. They owe you money, never pay, then they blame you for wanting your money??? I'm a nice guy and easy to deal with but do something like that once and I'll never deal with you again.

Latest posts

Back