Stolen saw alert! MS 650

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
Reaction score
So someone (you know who you are) got a "you suck" deal today, and it was not me.

We traded a running MS 650 and 6401 in on a new 441C. I hadn't even taken them back to look 'em over when in swoops customer "H". Said customer asks about the 650 and the boss says that he just traded it in, and today only he would sell it for $(insert stupid low number here). Apparently I went all through it this summer, though I don't specifically recall. I tell customer "H" that he'd better buy it, cause I'm leaving early and for $(insert stupid low number here) it will be in my trunk when I leave. He says he'll think on it and leaves. I figured I was going home with it, until customer "H" called back asking about it.... So anyway, dude got a pretty rockin' deal on a decent 1122 saw today. When he went to fire it up, it occurred to me that I didn't even know if it would start. It did. Congrats on the new saw. You suck - in a good way :cheers:

So someone (you know who you are) got a "you suck" deal today, and it was not me.

We traded a running MS 650 and 6401 in on a new 441C. I hadn't even taken them back to look 'em over when in swoops customer "H". Said customer asks about the 650 and the boss says that he just traded it in, and today only he would sell it for $(insert stupid low number here). Apparently I went all through it this summer, though I don't specifically recall. I tell customer "H" that he'd better buy it, cause I'm leaving early and for $(insert stupid low number here) it will be in my trunk when I leave. He says he'll think on it and leaves. I figured I was going home with it, until customer "H" called back asking about it.... So anyway, dude got a pretty rockin' deal on a decent 1122 saw today. When he went to fire it up, it occurred to me that I didn't even know if it would start. It did. Congrats on the new saw. You suck - in a good way :cheers:

The bad part is, I didn't even buy it for me :(

Thank You again for letting your boss talk first ;)

COME ON BIG WOOD!!!!

Sooo What part is stolen...........

evaqubar.jpg

2ege8yme.jpg

I bought it from the saw shop ;)

COME ON BIG WOOD!!!!

I'm pretty sure the previous owner did a bar swap before coming in or something cause WhoTFork runs a 20" bar on a MS650?

COME ON BIG WOOD!!!!

Damn......the suspense is killing me.

I can only hope, that when the movie comes out, that it's at least half as good as this thread. If it is, I'll still be a happy camper.

Yeah, what would we want with a thread containing pictures of an actual saw? Furthermore, one that has cut wood?

Legitimate serial numbers make it even more boring.

Yeah, what would we want with a thread containing pictures of an actual saw? Furthermore, one that has cut wood?

Word

COME ON BIG WOOD!!!!

Did you run the serial numbers before you re-sold it?

I've heard rumors that there's a big market for stolen used chainsaws.

I've heard rumor that there's a big market for stolen used chainsaws.

Boss sold him that saw new before I was in the mix. Unless he stole it from himself, we're good.

I've heard rumors that there's a big market for stolen used chainsaws.

Plus, it was not from a raffle. Though I have heard that raffling pro saws is all the rage right now.

Boss sold him that saw new before I was in the mix. Unless he stole it from himself, we're good.

The guy could have sold it to someone else, and then at some point, stole it back. You just never know about used saws. Anyways, you should post the serial number so we can check it out ourselves.

I think that's a very reasonable request.

The guy could have sold it to someone else, and then at some point, stole it back. You just never know about used saws. Anyways, you should post the serial number so we can check it out ourselves.

I think that's a very reasonable request.

^^^^ I Think You Should Go Suck On A Rainbow

COME ON BIG WOOD!!!!

Back