Stolen Stihls Redding,Ca Ace Hardware

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno about Shasta County, but in Humboldt just about everyone is RO'ed immediately. We've had arsonists and violent criminals RO'ed or given ridiculously low bails if not released.

S'all about that money, honey.

OP: Crappy. Best of luck, and hopefully your sheriffs are more competent and less crooked than ours.

Not involved, just passed it on from another

Erik

Sad thing is this guy already has someone willing to buy these saws for a few hundred bucks I’m sure! I didn’t come to a complete stop at a stop sign in Redding in 2007 I got the ticket but I wonder how much of this B.S. was going on while I was getting ticket?
Last year I witnessed open drug dealing to high school kids at a local small town close by. I walked a block away to city hall where traffic court was being held within eye sight of the crimes IN PROGRESS. 4 officers pulled up, I went up to one in my bus driving uniform, proving that I was a credible witness, and reported the crime that could still be seen. The officer shrugged his shoulders and walked off as traffic court was apparently more important than a serious drug crime underway. Now watch them get a DARE car at tax payers expense.

Now to me, that departments officers are pretty much Barney Fifes.

Last year I witnessed open drug dealing to high school kids at a local small town close by. I walked a block away to city hall where traffic court was being held within eye sight of the crimes IN PROGRESS. 4 officers pulled up, I went up to one in my bus driving uniform, proving that I was a credible witness, and reported the crime that could still be seen. The officer shrugged his shoulders and walked off as traffic court was apparently more important than a serious drug crime underway. Now watch them get a DARE car at tax payers expense.

Now to me, that departments officers are pretty much Barney Fifes.

You shoulda gone Gomer on 'em, "Citizen's arrayest, citizen's arrayest!"

That was a good one HumBurner, made me chuckle as I just watched that episode a few days ago Gomer & Barney.

That was a good one HumBurner, made me chuckle as I just watched that episode a few days ago Gomer & Barney.

Right on! Yea, that's one of my top ten favorite Andy Griffiths. Not only does it show the hypocrisy of the state of a portion of our law enforcement in this country, but it's a hilarious episode as well.

I had a dirtbag try to steal my saws. They hang on spikes by the handles on a tie beam in the barn. A logging chains/lock keeps them in place.

They found one of my hacksaws and cut the chain, and probably one of their fingers off too. There was blood all over but the saws were still there.

Lots of bloody fingerprints but the cops could not be bothered with investigating.

The hacksaw and cutoff grinders are well hidden now. I upgraded the chain/lock also.

That is not the guys first theft. He looks cool, calm and collected. Didn't even pull his shades down to conceal his eyes. Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't come back to get more at the same local. That is a good pic, but as mentioned the saws are gone and dealing with law against him for property thief will be slow business. The saws should have been better secured in the eyes of the law, your loss.

Back