Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A look at the member list revealed 15412 members tha has made no posts (or got the one(s) they made deleted).....:jawdrop::jawdrop::dizzy:

That leaves about 20000 that have one or more posts.......

Four members are regisered with more than 4.2 billion posts - it used to be only two.....:jawdrop::jawdrop:

I think it is high time to tidy up the members list!

Last edited:
Start tonight. Sending you to Mich. Some guy calling himself Woodie lives up there. He posts entirely too much bad stuff about me, time he paid the fiddler. You swing by his place around mid-night and bring me back two fingers off each of his hands. That should slow down his pecking, if not I'll send ya back for more fingers,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Ah yes.:clap: My claw hammer meeting his face, NICE!!!

OK OK I was just trying to increase my post count. Three in a row and no answers..Great site.I have been lurkin and not posting for a while.I just joined so I could participate. Can not say I have learned a lot.....yet :chainsaw: In the past I sold firewood , untill I saw the light . Any day I get to go play in the woods is fun now.

OK OK I was just trying to increase my post count. Three in a row and no answers..Great site.I have been lurkin and not posting for a while.I just joined so I could participate. Can not say I have learned a lot.....yet :chainsaw: In the past I sold firewood , untill I saw the light . Any day I get to go play in the woods is fun now.

I walk away from my desk for 5 minutes...

Two guys in a canoe with the caption :

"Paddle faster, I hear banjos "

:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Man look at Woodie paddling that boat, sweat pouring off him, 2000K in hot pursuit with bluegrass playing on the ra ditty o.

2000 don't come back without his fingers,LOLOLOLOL

Hey Thall Buddy:)

By any chance would the part no 1114 034 3001 be the correct one for FS250 piston rings?
My lovely dealer has gotten me the wrong FS120 and FS200 rings but cant figure out the part no for the FS250. 40mm x 1.5mm?
The FS400 is 40mm x 1.2mm?

Hey Thall Buddy:)

By any chance would the part no 1114 034 3001 be the correct one for FS250 piston rings?
My lovely dealer has gotten me the wrong FS120 and FS200 rings but cant figure out the part no for the FS250. 40mm x 1.5mm?
The FS400 is 40mm x 1.2mm?

The number in my IPL on the FS250 is 4119-034-3003., 40mm x 1.5 piston rings, takes two of em....

The FS400 would 1123-034-3005, 40mm x 1.2mm

Your part number is for the FS350. Those rings are also used in the MS200T...

Last edited:
Back