Storm acoming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's down to a Cat 1 now.

031914W5_NL_sm.gif

Well, If any body out there needs help, let me know. I'm not going to roll out unless I have a contact. Would hate to drive out there and have problems with the locals. I can bring a dump trailer and a skid steer, gear and 4 peeps. We can stay as long as we are needed.

Well, If any body out there needs help, let me know. I'm not going to roll out unless I have a contact. Would hate to drive out there and have problems with the locals. I can bring a dump trailer and a skid steer, gear and 4 peeps. We can stay as long as we are needed.

You would drive all the way to the east coast? Any climbers there?

You would drive all the way to the east coast? Any climbers there?

Even with a Cat I the saturated soils and high winds will be doing damage, with it all up the eastern saeboard there will be enough wind to spread the cockroaches and jacklegs out enough so that real tree workers can get in and do some good and make money.

Even with a Cat I the saturated soils and high winds will be doing damage, with it all up the eastern saeboard there will be enough wind to spread the cockroaches and jacklegs out enough so that real tree workers can get in and do some good and make money.

I'm in Litchfield county, and sharpening my husky's as we speak.. gotta get something out of this one, the way it's looking. More rain to saturate the soil coming today too. Should be interesting.

I'm in Litchfield county, and sharpening my husky's as we speak.. gotta get something out of this one, the way it's looking. More rain to saturate the soil coming today too. Should be interesting.

If you get q lot of work, I know a guy who is looking to ramrod rigging and crane work. He's been doing it for decades and knows his guano. He'd bring one climber/rigger and be looking for $1200-2000/day. Anyone who gets him will get a goldmine of OJT experience.

Anyone interested in talking to him, drop me a line.

If you get q lot of work, I know a guy who is looking to ramrod rigging and crane work. He's been doing it for decades and knows his guano. He'd bring one climber/rigger and be looking for $1200-2000/day. Anyone who gets him will get a goldmine of OJT experience.

And I think his initials read J P S :laugh:

What's "guano", is that some kinda reefer, or something? lol.

And so it begins ...... very windy here and it has been raining since 11am , I have been looking around my own yard and a locust tree has me ####### small bricks , its blowing all over and is right in the center of a gutter from the street

Yeah, but it took me a minute.. I haven't seen an issue of High Times in years! lol.

You mean "remember seeing it " that is the key word , I got the welder sitting on the trailer out front for lights , and the trucks are all parked in a wide open lot , no trees on my trucks tomorrow lol , now I have just have to listen to my wife asking me every 2 minutes whether were gonna be OK , by the time midnight rolls around I will be ready to hang myself and go to work at the height of the storm ... I can't get drunk because than I'll be working hungover and that ain't good .. We worked this morning removing 3 pines that "may" fall lol . these people are nuts around here ...

Back