Strange bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P_woozel

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I needed a 18" in a hurry the other day, the local Husky dealer only had Sabre bars in 18" .325 so I got that lokked about the same as a Husky bar, kind of laminated poop, but okay I thought. After running it I saw that i wasnt getting oil on the drivers, The oil port on the bar is much lower than the vally on the bar so the oil isnt really getting picked up by the drivers, and the hole for the tensioner is open to the chain valley allowing a gang of crap to plug the oil hole. Not pleased to say the least and when I took it into the dealer the next day he of couse told me tough titty. Anyone heard of these? I wasnt expecting a Cannon or GB quality but come on. :angry:

l had that very same problem with the husky dealer here Woozel. l noticed the huge plate glass windows at the front of his shop and proceeded to explain "MY" return policy. Didn't take long for him to find it in his heart to refund my coins.

BlackSmith said:
l had that very same problem with the husky dealer here Woozel. l noticed the huge plate glass windows at the front of his shop and proceeded to explain "MY" return policy. Didn't take long for him to find it in his heart to refund my coins.

LMFAO! I can just picture it...

:eek:

Latest posts

Back