Strange chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s it!! Thanks for your help. I’ve been looking all over for info on it, very interesting

I love seeing water over the fresh walnut like Out of The Woods (OTW) on youtube.
He has a great channel about milling. A lot of what he does is walnut.
Those look really nice!

I love seeing water over the fresh walnut like Out of The Woods (OTW) on youtube.
He has a great channel about milling. A lot of what he does is walnut.
Those look really nice!
Thanks for the YouTube Chanel I will definitely follow him. And I didn’t even think to pour water over it. I’ve seen that done before and it really shows what the finish product is going to look like... wish I would have done that now!

Yeah he's pretty good. Tool reviews are usually non sponsored but he may have a couple in there. Very down to Earth guy. I believe he 'retired' from a police force in TN to mill full time.

Yeah he's pretty good. Tool reviews are usually non sponsored but he may have a couple in there. Very down to Earth guy. I believe he 'retired' from a police force in TN to mill full time.
Yea I’ve watched a few videos of his so far and he has a lot of information to offer!

Back