• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Strong, clean 70cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew Snyder

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for a strong, clean 70cc saw. I have a 262xp that runs well, but the piston is scored and I need something that can pull a 24" bar better.

Ideally I'd like something NIB or NOS, but a fresh built or just plain great condition saw would be fine too.

Thanks.

For sure :).
I'm at 700 on the oe, they are a great saw. And I need 750 for the 576.
Congrats on the new one.
I have five, and can't imagine life without them or where I would be today without them :surprised3:.

I goys a 461, new OEM bearings, seals and gsket set, covers are little worn looking but the P&C look pristine. $500.00 plus shipping

You can get a new chinukistan builder saw for that price range. But I’d imagine that’s the only “new” 70cc range. Otherwise you’ll have to get some use already on it

E7D8E46D-7460-4BF8-B850-E683DB7FABCD.jpeg E8D0F7B3-218F-4E48-B759-C74A7642ED62.jpeg A 6421 will impress the heck out of you. It runs like a much bigger saw. I might be out of line but I have a Jred 2166, 24” bar, I also added the outside felling dog, around 10 tanks thru it. Transfer port mod, retuned and custom muffler. Around 5-6 chains, 3-4 of them new. A coupleair filters. $700 shipped.

Back