Study Guide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satranger

Reaction score
I need to get a copy of the Arborists' Certification Study Guide. Does anyone know where I can buy a used copy for a reasonable price? The cheapest I have found one so far is around seventy dollars. I am looking into starting an arbor related business but would like to go ahead and work on my certifications. If anyone has any suggestions, please email me. Thanks.
Don

satranger said:
I need to get a copy of the Arborists' Certification Study Guide. Does anyone know where I can buy a used copy for a reasonable price? The cheapest I have found one so far is around seventy dollars. I am looking into starting an arbor related business but would like to go ahead and work on my certifications. If anyone has any suggestions, please email me. Thanks.
Don
i think you need a verifiable three years experience in the feild before you can even sit for the test. and used?

jmack said:
i think you need a verifiable three years experience in the feild before you can even sit for the test. and used?

Believe the ISA cert requires three years. Not worrying bout that right now. I live in Louisiana and looks like I need an Arborist License from the state in order to do any type of work. From what I've heard, I have to pass a test to get a license and the test covers information found in the study guide. What I'm looking at doing is tree removal on a part time basis. Dead or live trees, broken limb removal, such as that. Not interested in pruning, shaping or doctoring trees. May get into that later on.

Latest posts

Back