Stuff from China

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just don't Wok your dog
Not me brother!
Is this really a thread about accelerating the buying and selling of cheap chinese crap? I'm doing everything I can to never buy such crap again.

Am I alone in that endeavor here on Arboristsite?
Not alone I feel they should be avoided!

How in the hell did you glean that?
I must have misinterpreted your original post: "Are you guys able to get any crap from China these days?" along with comments about buying those shameless (and ******) Hutzl rip-off's of German Stihl designs.

I'm sure we're all trying to avoid buying anything chinese... right? I went to buy a new Big Bill Hickory shirt the other day. Had it in my hand, then saw it was made in China - and put it back. The clerk must have seen my antics and asked me what was going on. When I told him, he had some great news - BigBill has already moved some of their production back to the US, and he handed me the same shirt, made in the US, for the same price. That made me happy. Then for a new pair of gloves. American Glove Company, of Dallas Oregon. I thought "Great!" and then looked inside the glove - and it was made in China. **** them! Those were put back. BOTH companies got an e-mail from me, and BigBill.com gave a nice thanks in their reply.

Many of my e-bay ads have the term "OEM, not cheap Chinese junk" or "cheap aftermarket junk". I seem to remember getting a few ads taken down because someone complained. I was against the globalist
"free trade" crap back in the late 1980s, and still am. We will pay dearly for our association and business dealings with our enemy...

Yeah, the Chinese junk was brutal on my e-bay business. Folks could by a carb for an 029/ms290 for under $10 delivered!! Hell, even if I got the carbs for $.50, I still wouldn't make any money. They were screwing us badly on the postage too! Hopefully thinks will change.

Yes I hope the current situation wakes up people enough to realize we cant sustain they way things are now. America needs to get back to manufactured all it can right here.

If we had a real war now we'd be screwed.

How can the businesses/executives of America be so screwed up they can't supply toilet paper or detergent/bleach, given two months lead time?

Food is next. My garden starts are growing, and I plow my garden with a 2 bottom plow (big garden). I won't be hungry. In the fall canned, dried, and root cellar.

How can the businesses/executives of America be so screwed up they can't supply toilet paper or detergent/bleach, given two months lead time?

Food is next. My garden starts are growing, and I plow my garden with a 2 bottom plow (big garden). I won't be hungry. In the fall canned, dried, and root cellar.
You got great instincts! I better get a garden going.

You got great instincts! I better get a garden going.
We are losing our country from within.
I noticed! It is the fault of the Demorats! They brought all the third world here just for votes!

Yup my parts are coming from huztl farmtec. Only $9 shipping now. Wash your hands good with sanitizer and hot water. After handling our mail and money. I only use plastic now.
I've had some Stihl 029 crank seals ordered from them for two months now and they're not here yet. Had to order some more from a US vendor, overpriced but here...I had some other items ordered but the Chinese vendors just returned my money because of long shipping times or non existent shipping..

Latest posts

Back