Stuff from China

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who the hell came up with this murder hornet ****? it's an Asian wasp. drama queens everywhere.

this is nothing new. Beekeepers have known about the Asian wasp for years.

killer bees, murder hornets, war on drugs, war on terror. The mere naming of things is causing high anxiety. That is terrorism, as far as I'm concerned

ps, mice and voles will decapitate bees too. I guess their heads are tasty?

It is psychological terrorism in a soft form.

We use to see these after forest fires... Giant Horntails, a type of Wasp. Firefighters were afraid of them. They would hit 'em with their shovels, and it would go "Ping!!!!" just like they had hit a small pebble. They were known as Stump (F)uckers, honestly that's all we knew them as, and didn't know they couldn't sting, but if someone would have called them Murder Hornets things would have been a whole lot more interesting. Who would want to be stung first?

Giant Horntail.JPG Giant Horntail2.JPG

I finally got my crank seals for the MS390 that I finished a couple of months ago. I ordered them from Huztl/Farmertech on March 10 and received them today, June 10. I bought some seals from someone else when I saw these were gonna be late and I'm glad I did. I doubt the customer of the saw would be that understanding....

Latest posts

Back