Sugi Hara Group buy ... Updated again.. someone shoot me!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This Sugi Hara bar group buy has been an absolute train wreck... really. Most of you have received your stuff without any issues and then there are a select few that have been thru the wringer. The supplier has been an absolute nightmare in inventory/shipments. They tell me it's in stock, order to find it's back ordered until "we just don't know when". They've sent me the wrong bar more than you can imagine.. and they changed prices in the process, putting everything on hold until it was complete.

I'd like to say that I'm truly sorry for the crappy service you've received from me and the overall experience has been horrible. It was not my intention of dragging this along until it's become dreadful to speak of. I can't get a return email, a return call or anything that's been satisfactory to me and definitely not fair to you. I don't have anything to offer except my apologies and that these issues were really nothing to do with your order.

I've got three outstanding still remaining, a bunch that went out today and a couple refunds to process. Hasn't helped that my real job sent me out of town unexpectedly for two weeks....... I would ask that you give me a chance to re-earn your business as this is not the normal here at Weedeaterman.com

Randy
p.s. I did secure the 18" Small Husky and Stihl bars and they should be here February.

hey randy,
it ain't just you..
i've been in business for 20 plus years, the last several have been getting worse and worse as far as customer service goes...
you used to be able to actually speak with a person who knew the product they were selling..
hell, nowadays there are very few who know ANYTHING about their product other than a code number..
what makes it worse than that is the genious that has transformed customer service/cummunication transactions to a fax or a FREAKIN EMAIL..... very frustrating !!!!
it ain't no fun anymore....

This one particular supplier has really soured me. And they know they are the only supplier in the US for this product.

On a brighter note... I may have bars that I need to move cheap!

Keep us posted on any stock you need to move. If it's the right application, I'd love to pick up a couple more sugi's

This one particular supplier has really soured me. And they know they are the only supplier in the US for this product.

On a brighter note... I may have bars that I need to move cheap!

I'm going to need some bars too. I haven't checked up on this thread much, other than seeing that the whole thing is as you said, a trainwreck.

If ordering just a single bar from this Distributer, I've had pleasant experiences. I'm sorry they're so difficult to work with for larger orders.

I'm keen for a 18" husky small mount when available, and a husky large mount 28" at the same time. Is this likely to be possible? I'd prefer both to be the same gauge.

I hung out waiting to see what would come out of the small mount scenario last time, but there was a 3/8 050 28" light weight, large mount husky listed at the time.

Have you shipped any of the 24" Large Mount Husky Bars ? or do you have an idea of when they might ship ?
If not when will we get a refund ?

Thanks

Have you shipped any of the 24" Large Mount Husky Bars ? or do you have an idea of when they might ship ?
If not when will we get a refund ?

Thanks
I'll finish the refunds for the 24" Husky bars today. They have said that the bars won't arrive until February. I would almost bet that the 18" bars arrive first.

I bought a couple bars from HEV bout 3 years ago and had no problems.

Seems their inventory is not near what it used to be though...

Randy,
I'll still hang in till all my 3 bars and tip remain ordered all come in ready.
Henry

Treated me well last spring. He must've changed his business practices this year.
said that they actually prefer not to deal with this mess, not the preferred line they would like to pursue, as in there not making any money on it.

Everybody that ordered a 24" Husky bar should have received a refund unless.... you changed your order to a 20" or a 28" bar of the same mount or to Stihl. I've packaged most everybody and shipped except a couple people.

One order to AUZ is waiting chain.
One order is waiting a 20" Stihl bar.
One is waiting a 36" Husky bar.
Someone sent me an email about returning the bar, please send me an email or PM so we can get this taken care of. Trying to look thru 1000+ orders and email is making me want to drink :dizzy::givebeer:

If you've not received your stuff, not got your refund or something like this.... Contact me please. I want to make sure this is completed without missing someone.
Randy

Back