Sugi Hara Group buy ... Updated again.. someone shoot me!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I speak with these knuckleheads I'm floored, not sure why I expect anything at all anymore.
Current US inventory has been reduced to..... 24" Stihl, 28" Stihl or Husky or 36" Husky. If one of those don't work... your waiting until FEB for a Sugi bar. Knowing your the only importer..... why would you allow your inventory to be reduced to zero.... knowing it takes 3 months to get a shipment.

Oh... they will not ship by plane and the boat takes 6-8 weeks to deliver from Japan.

Too bad, it is a good product. I bought a small husky bar last summer and no issues, girl on phone was helpful and nice. Tried recently to order a 30+ inch large husky mount and they basically said no....we only have one size available in that mount at this time. They have a whole catalog of bars online and only have a couple of them in stock...bad for business.

In glad I got my bars for clearance prices when I did.

I have a 30" .063, a 24" .050, and an 18" .050. All 12mm (SV) mount and I run spacers on my non-stihl saws.

I really do wish that someone else could pick up sugihara and be the distributor. Preferably a large saw shop. I think the only reason HEV does it is because they sell a lot of the Diatop trimmer parts to landscapers. It's kind of a side thing for them.

Back