Summer Time NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechanicMatt

Cut Split Stack Burn
Reaction score
My buddy who is a member on here, but rarely posts, is strongly considering hosting a GTG next month. He has traveled to a few GTG's with me, three I think. Is there any interest fellas?? He lives probably 10 minutes from exit 3 off of RT84. Well fellas what do you think??? He will fill in the details, we were just talking today at work and wanted me to put the feelers out to see if there is any interest. So is there??? His pops has a mill so he said cants will be on site.

Yeah Mike, we both work at the Chevy Dealership right of the exit. His address isn't officially MTown, its one of the little towns near by, just escaping my mind right now.

Sure, being ~1 hr away. Buddy might be able to, also, if he doesn't have to work.
I want to see how Bucky's 'stach is progressing. Then swap some tales and filter some fluids.
We wouldn't expect to overdo saw runtime in July.

I'm in so long as work and family permit. (Shouldn't be a problem). I'm about 20 minutes from exit 3 depending on traffic that day. Gonna have any 36" wood? I'll bring the 1050.....

Sounds good to me, and I'd love to see those ported 660s again!!!!

Would be a lot closer than the last one was, and if USPS does not screw up again (they were supposed to be here yesterday), I should have my 046 today.

With stock STIHL RS chain, this is the fastest 50cc saw I've seen....... Other than stuff on YouTube with 2 piece heads.
It has not a full tank of fuel in it yet.
Might have to wait til next year Brett. :(
Who dunnit?

I have a ported 50cc while probably not the fastest saw on the planet, does pretty good....

I'm not sayin it's the fastest thing out there, I'd be a lyin fool if I thought that.
My point is......I never thought a 50cc saw could impress me like that. I've had another member who owns a ported 550 a ported 562, ported 359 and a ported 395 run it and his words to me were, "WOW.....you got something special there for sure"!

I'm not sayin it's the fastest thing out there, I'd be a lyin fool if I thought that.
My point is......I never thought a 50cc saw could impress me like that. I've had another member who owns a ported 550 a ported 562, ported 359 and a ported 395 run it and his words to me were, "WOW.....you got something special there for sure"!
Do they make a bar for the 346 that will accept a 3/8" Picco .050 60dl chain?

Back