SuperThrive!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxburton

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I often see ads on the back on a popular tree care industry magazine for this product. Does anyone know anything about it? The claims in the ad seem a little silly. It reminds me of the goofy ads for DIY jet packs in old comic books.

the advertising is retarded. its a B-1 based product, I have used it on cuttings and transplants and they have come through well, and the local indoor grass growers seem to really like.

I have used it on roses and bare root transplants, seems to work best when added to a soil injected liquid fertilizer such as PHC for trees. On it's own I have trouble beleiving their clams of zero loss.

I used it when growing on bedding transplants, I reckon it gave me a bigger, sturdier product.
Used it on petunias, lobelia, pansies etc. Tear the label off and squirt a few drops in the feeding mix!

jimmyq said:
the advertising is retarded. its a B-1 based product, I have used it on cuttings and transplants and they have come through well, and the local indoor grass growers seem to really like.
The ad must be to catch the eye of growers, the term grower has a different meaning here. BCs biggest export, indoor hydroponic, the best from what I hear. If people are using it for a product worth around $2k a pound, it must work, no one would risk thier crop to snake oil. Never used it, that stuff will make you kill your family with an axe, I learned this from the movie Reefer Madness.

Clearance, yup, those are the growers I was alluding to. :)

Back