Sure is loud in here........do i need to start a peace treaty?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or could it be in some cases..

CAD= Chainsaw Acquisition Disease.

What is it?

When you finally get enough saws for what you need to cut but then you just keep getting more because it looks cool, you don't have that model, you don't have one that color, you heard that would outcut the models you have, it's a new model, it is being discontinued, it was a good deal, it was a bad deal but you felt sad and needed something to cheer you up, you need a saw to loan to your brother in law, you're getting even with your wife for buying another pair of shoes, you need a really big saw because you just never know when a storm will take out your neighbor's really big tree, etc etc....

..Chainsaws Addiction Disorder ?

I admit I couldn't tell. The name of the picture translates as "counterfeit Huskvarna". That's why I assumed they were fake Chinese saws.

yea....... saw that comment about the translation in delay, since it came after what I commented about :p

===========================

EDIT:

and yea............ that cooled me down to realize that.. ppphhhheeeeeeewwwwww!! :D

Back