Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan...I am expecting to come up for Jerry's party this Labor Day (US) if you find super deals on this side you can ship to me and I'll bring them along...if they are for Stihls you can rest assured I won't have tried them out for you ....LOL!....feel free to PM me if I can be of assistance....I know it's quite ways off right now but the offer is open..just sayin'

It was international costumer day at the shop today , first in was Team Kosovo , 4 people with English as a 3rd language , 15 minutes of broken English later I managed to figure out that they wanted a brake job so another 25 minutes to explain how much I get the smile , nod and I get the go ahead word "Fix" .
After that , I was changing tires for a fellow from Iran who's been here since 89 so the conversation flows much better , he sees some of my saws on a shelf and wanted to know if I rent them , I told him that HD was the place to go .
He tells me he's never used a chainsaw before but he was going to rent on or use his neighbours to cut a dozen trees large trees so he can build a shed . I had a bit of time so I gave him a few pointers on how to hold a saw etc with my 026 , then I handed him the 066 with a 28'' so he could show me what I just showed him , he was amazed how heavy it was but wasn't complaining .
I should have fired it up LOL .

No ..really.... we will be traveling in the Swedish sleigh and will have room for a few bars, chains...maybe a saw or 2...Hoss says he ain't getting a passport no mater what.....

If we put some Stihl runners on that Swedish sleigh it would be as good as it gets :hmm3grin2orange:

It was international costumer day at the shop today , first in was Team Kosovo , 4 people with English as a 3rd language , 15 minutes of broken English later I managed to figure out that they wanted a brake job so another 25 minutes to explain how much I get the smile , nod and I get the go ahead word "Fix" .
After that , I was changing tires for a fellow from Iran who's been here since 89 so the conversation flows much better , he sees some of my saws on a shelf and wanted to know if I rent them , I told him that HD was the place to go .
He tells me he's never used a chainsaw before but he was going to rent on or use his neighbours to cut a dozen trees large trees so he can build a shed . I had a bit of time so I gave him a few pointers on how to hold a saw etc with my 026 , then I handed him the 066 with a 28'' so he could show me what I just showed him , he was amazed how heavy it was but wasn't complaining .
I should have fired it up LOL .

EEEEEKK!!!! Sell it don't rent it!!

I could rent him the 266 , , years as a taxi driver does not build any arm or upper body strength so I doubt he could start it LOL
I hope he realizes how little he knows and gives me a call .

i

Good evening guys. Got some piers sunk tonight and started building the rim band. Everybody having a good day?

Latest posts

Back