Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta find sumthin to grind on !!

attachment.php

Just put that little Partner together.Not a lot of fun.It would be OK if I had 3 hands!All the crap that is held together by the carb bolts! Over half the saw is held together with them two screws! LOL Did that while I was running the Kita cab through the USC again after its soak in the carb cleaner.Waiting on the OL to get home with the nail polish. :hmm3grin2orange:

Due to Ron not sending the 046 to me, I went ahead and got another one. I pulled it down last night. I was told it was seized. Well, the piston and cylinder are fine but it was hard to pull over. I ended up splitting the case and found a few bearings missing on the crank case pto side.

Due to Ron not sending the 046 to me, I went ahead and got another one. I pulled it down last night. I was told it was seized. Well, the piston and cylinder are fine but it was hard to pull over. I ended up splitting the case and found a few bearings missing on the crank case pto side.

Cheaper than a P&C ! LOL

turning into one of those days:msp_angry:.......................................rescued a cat and took it to the vet and now am keepin it:msp_unsure: the wifes car is acting up coolant heating up bad and radiator fans wont run gotta figure this bs out before she blows it up. my cars inspection ran out. had to take the day off work to take care of the cat and the wifes car.........................oh the joys of life

turning into one of those days:msp_angry:.......................................rescued a cat and took it to the vet and now am keepin it:msp_unsure: the wifes car is acting up coolant heating up bad and radiator fans wont run gotta figure this bs out before she blows it up. my cars inspection ran out. had to take the day off work to take care of the cat and the wifes car.........................oh the joys of life

You aren't having any fun at all today! All I am doing is waiting for my nail polish to dry :hmm3grin2orange:

Back