Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes , but you know how I am ! :dizzy: :msp_rolleyes:

Don't hurry ! Just may pull the 80 out today ? Don't think I need anything for it ? You already fix me up on that one. LOL But knowing me ?? LOL

I see BPlust has some hand guards for them,I will grab one soon for the 49.

What did I send you for the 80???

John hopefully they can figure something out for you.

I'm feeling very slug like today so I'm hiding at my desk forming a parts list needed for my 288 split. Just a few O-rings and some seals. Already ordered bearings last night.

Boxes,,boxes,,need more boxes !!

saw to send out,,radios to send out,TO much to do !! :(

Mornin crackers!

Lol

Picked a new chain and bar for the GTG

Need fresh gas yet

It's comin up fast!

Scolded my uncle for the condition of his saws over the weekend! Filthy filthy filthy! Air filters are horrible!

Prolly gonna give my cousin a hand gettin his other 288 goin. He thinks an air leak?

Mornin crackers!

Lol

Picked a new chain and bar for the GTG

Need fresh gas yet

It's comin up fast!

Scolded my uncle for the condition of his saws over the weekend! Filthy filthy filthy! Air filters are horrible!

Prolly gonna give my cousin a hand gettin his other 288 goin. He thinks an air leak?

Morning goofball ! LOL

Bout dang time you did some saw work !! :D

Alright slackers.. tighten up! There has been no worthless chatter on this thread for over an hour!

I did get stuff over to our attorney so we can file suit for failure to pay on an HOA. That's about the extent of my excitement.

Finished the Husky 141, I think ? Just need to see if it will start ? Not today ! Pulled the ol 80 out from under the bench,got the wrap out of that chunk of iron someone made for the handle. LOL That is one part Robin sent me for it. Looked into the cylinder,see something in there ? Besides the piston. LOL Looks like some of the coating may be gone ? Just not ready to tear it all the way down yet. Least it seems to be all there ! LOL
Heavy ol bugger too !

See I stihl had a 49sp wrap laying here a little bent,found a socket that fit inside the tube. Put that in the vice,tube over that and pulled it back right ! I think,didn't try it yet. LOL

Taking a break now. Better not do to much before I see the doc.

Sounds like you've been kinda busy lil buddy!

I don't have much to work on anyway

Both crapsman are junk come to find out

Still have the jred and solo to do tho

Latest posts

Back