Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning SLACKERS. :msp_sneaky:

Lee valley has those chainsaw multi tools. They also have a built in file handle. I wouldn't buy one....

Morning SLACKERS. :msp_sneaky:

Lee valley has those chainsaw multi tools. They also have a built in file handle. I wouldn't buy one....

I just take a chainsaw tool kit with me everywhere I take a chainsaw. In it are all the tools and more than what I need to do a complete teardown except for splitting the case. If its broken that bad I would take it to the shop anyway. I always have more than one saw with me, usually 3 or more....LOL

IMG_2131.jpg

I count 10? I really should get my saw box re packed. We normally carry enough mechanics tools in the truck to rebuild virtually anything....LOL. (1/4, 3/8, 1/2 socket set, with ratchets and breaker bars, full screw driver set, 5 pliers, multimeter, metric and imperial open end set, a few pry bars, pipe wrench, torque wrench, 3 different crecent wrenches... Ect) Oh yeah, a can of seafoam deep creep, and a roll or two of the handymans secret weapon.

Last edited:
I count 10? I really should get my saw box re packed. We normally carry enough mechanics tools in the truck to rebuild virtually anything....LOL. (1/4, 3/8, 1/2 socket set, with ratchets and breaker bars, full screw driver set, 5 pliers, multimeter, metric and imperial open end set, a few pry bars, pipe wrench, torque wrench, 3 different crecent wrenches... Ect) Oh yeah, a can of seafoam deep creep, and a roll or two of the handymans secret weapon.

That pict was taken 6-7 years ago, one taken more recently ,

Picturesteer%2520roast%25202011%2520010.jpg

Picturesteer%2520roast%25202011%2520005.jpg

I just noticed the two huskys in jerrys truck! :msp_thumbdn: I like the little skilsaw. :msp_thumbup:

The 266xp is actually one of the huskys I like. My uncle only services a saw when it won't start, or siezes. He has one he got 20 years ago, heavy used, and it is still his best running saw. Surprisingly light and powerful.

The slacking Slug is gonna try to put a 017 together now. And maybe fire up the 290 ? it may wait for the second pill. LOL
Sure be glad when this rain moves out !! I need to build several more saws ! And go pick up my shelf boards !
Stihl got that bathroom to redo. Just not ready to tackle it yet. LOL Need to hurry up,Mom will be here June 16th. Got to have it done before she gets here !

The slacking Slug is gonna try to put a 017 together now. And maybe fire up the 290 ? it may wait for the second pill. LOL
Sure be glad when this rain moves out !! I need to build several more saws ! And go pick up my shelf boards !
Stihl got that bathroom to redo. Just not ready to tackle it yet. LOL Need to hurry up,Mom will be here June 16th. Got to have it done before she gets here !

You are just dragging your azz, Dan will have to send you some Kotton Kandy.....LOL

Hey Ron...

I just got scolded for not working on my Technician Lic. lately so I guess I have to pick up my book tonight as the wife is working late and start studying again.

I have been acused of being ADHD and I am EASILY distracted.

Like this...

i-wish-i-could-sleep.jpg

Hey Ron...

I just got scolded for not working on my Technician Lic. lately so I guess I have to pick up my book tonight as the wife is working late and start studying again.

I have been acused of being ADHD and I am EASILY distracted.

Like this...

i-wish-i-could-sleep.jpg

wELL,,,,,,,,,i wasnt going to say anything ,,,BUT,,,,, once you have the lic it IS good for 10 yrs....
AND it give more options than CB does.

Back