Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be happy to have ya.....I'll buy the bugs and beverages.....and maybe a boat tour of the greater Penobscot Bay area.......repowering the Seaway this month with a 2013 4.3 MPI, roller cam/rocker GM/Mercruiser.........45 more HP than before......need a new prop now.......same idea as the sprocket on a saw......need longer legs if you can power them.......LOL!!

Those 4.3s are nice. I want to replace a Detroit with one. Detroit is loud!!!!!!

Both rather rare/large saws .......but you know my thing for Red and Silver........but alas......no funds for that stuff right now....all xtra funding being diverted to the boat motor...got an awesome deal from a friend who is a Mercruiser dealer just regrouping from a divorce......he needs to purchase $10,000.00/yr to keep dealer status......he's selling me this motor.....built to my specs and needs for his cost.....delivery free...best I could find online was near $11,500 plus shipping......his cost.....a tad less than $7,400.00 delivered...Mercruiser plug and play.....even with going from a carb setup to fuel injection......ECU bolted right to the manifold ........ye HAAAAA!!!

Lot of money , but sounds like a great deal on that motor ! Should last as long as you need it.

Lot of money , but sounds like a great deal on that motor ! Should last as long as you need it.

Yes my thoughts exactly.........closed loop cooling....comes with antifreeze in the motor and lower exhaust manifolds instead of saltwater.....simplifies winterization by 70%.....and engine life by...like forever.....

LOL!!... Hoss don't really like saws........snots and blows and does the clip leg, tail in the air trot when I run one close by......may not be the same Hoss....LOL!!

Nope,.not the same Hoss. The one I speak of really likes big saws, bigger one man saws the better he likes them. Him an Tommy are good ole friends.

Back