Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! I actually did some saw work tonight!!! Wheeeeeeee!!!!! That screeched up 262XP I built a couple yrs ago came back......he said.....much as he liked it that Walker or "Walker Clone" dual exahaust muffler, it was just plain to freeking loud......so I swapped him out with a modded 262XP muffler with a screen......she was turning 12,800.......(I set him a little fat....just 'cause......well......he's a woodbooger)......but my records say I left her at 13,500 with 180lbs comp...so now I have a very loud muffler for my 261/262XP conversion build!! And Birdies saw is a tad quieter but now is turning 14,100 (seems to be happiest there) and pulling 210 lbs Comp!!!! Guess she's broke in now!!! LOL!!!!

Well you guys be careful. I'm getting ready to move the bike in the garage to make room for the DW's CRV. My poor truck will have to take it's chances. Maybe a tree will fall on it and I can get a 4x4. LOL

Evening fellas. Big day today. Had to run by the house after work and begin the process of chlorinating the well. Gotta go back tomorrow at lunch at cut a faucet on and the go back after work and cut them all on for a few and then have the water retested.

Latest posts

Back