Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The OL came back and said the Murano was making a grinding noise ! Looked at the brakes , rear one is into the rotor! **** !
Never put rear disc on before ? Know I need a tool to screw the piston back in. Not raining at the moment , may tear into that.

307101d1375374345-current-jpg

Muh old man's boat , the big white one , sittin on the bottom after someone pulled the plug outa the bathtub .

Nova Scotia Webcams - Belliveau Cove | Yarmouth and Acadian Shores

Last edited:
Does anyone have tips for selling a stihl?
I am thinking of selling my 034, and putting it towards a rebuilt dolkita 5100 from parisw.
I am planning on doing the full cleaning and tuning, but are there any tricks for getting the most money from a saw?

Yes, I am parting with my stihls.... I think ron has got to me..... LOL

So like I said yesterday, bad month at the office so probably no saw bucks.

But, I did win the Biggest Looser Contest here at work and got a few bucks for that.

Wife says she wants a new floor:sad:

Sent on the fly.

Least I got one whacker running good. The one I put all the new stuff in,runs great !

That other POS ? Bout got to tear it apart to do a vac test ! May just be the first thing I send out of here not right ! Runs fine today ? Yesterday , ran like **** ! Day before ran great ! :bang:

Anyone happen to know how to get the clutch drum off a FS45 ? ? ? ?

Least I got one whacker running good. The one I put all the new stuff in,runs great !

That other POS ? Bout got to tear it apart to do a vac test ! May just be the first thing I send out of here not right ! Runs fine today ? Yesterday , ran like **** ! Day before ran great ! :bang:

Anyone happen to know how to get the clutch drum off a FS45 ? ? ? ?

Cutting torch?

Does anyone have tips for selling a stihl?
I am thinking of selling my 034, and putting it towards a rebuilt dolkita 5100 from parisw.
I am planning on doing the full cleaning and tuning, but are there any tricks for getting the most money from a saw?

Yes, I am parting with my stihls.... I think ron has got to me..... LOL

Get it nice and clean,new looking bar helps too.

I love my luck. My dad (a die hard stihl man) has offered to buy my 034. When he heard I was selling it, he offered me $250, just what I was going to ask for. Thats two stihls I have sold him now.... LOL

I am going to find a husky 61/262/266/268/272 and make that my main firewood saw. If I get the 61, I would put a 272 top end on it. Who knows, I might send it to mastermind some time.

Back