Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm back in the states now with the family. We are in Easton, PA. We just spent the day at the Crayola factory. That was fun.

Sorry to hear you are sick, John.
I hope someone is looking out for the FedEx truck with all of his 200t parts.

Don't think anyone is close close....but that should mail easy enough.....or heck....just gift it to his PayPal? Thoughts?

Jimmy....mobile.

The DW might not have access to the Paypal Account. Figured it would make life a little easier for her to do a prepaid Visa but by the time she got it he might be out, hopefully....

He gets really pizzed with me when I put money into his Pay Pal account !!

He he. Thus the card. Not for him. He he. Then he can't be angry or meen. LOL

Could always buy it online and have it at their local Wally world for pick up. Let me know what you guys think. Nice to know his Mom is there to help out.

Ron and other carb aficionados. Husky 36 runs good but after about 5-6 cuts in 6-8" wood and I let it go to idle it goes low like it wants to stall and then picks back up. A little smoke from muffler and then fine. Loading up at high throttle? Idle a touch too low?

Tried reading through the Walbro carb manual but didn't address something like this yet that I can see.

Where did everybody go?

I feel like I got beat. Between the chainsawin, push mowin the cemetery, and the couple 100 yard dashes checkin the targets saturday, I dont wanna get up!!!

Latest posts

Back