Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Hey Ron , if I get this one will you trade for that old obselete saw ???
This one is worth way more , I'll take the loss .

Morning guys.
Starting the morning with an espresso. Drinking folgers drip coffee with coffee mate for the rest of the day..... Yep, I'm spending the day at the museum.

I bet the store bought ones are pure lead. You possibly used a hard lead.
Why would weights need to be soft? Not much duck hunting done around here.
I am using my lead for hammers, and ballast on my lathe. Possibly musket balls eventually.

The way I have mine rigged you wrap the string around then bend the weights around the keel. They make L shaped weights with stretchy cord, but gets pretty pricey.

I used a mixture of wheel weights and other various sources cause it was free.. Had a guy that casts bullets tell us the other week that there is something you can add to make it softer.

If you drink it every day, go a couple without. See what happens. Use to put me into headache mode and I would have to hide in the dark..

Lost about 20 pounds, and felt alot better not drinking it. Maybe a mental thing? IDK

Plus the $ saved from buying drinks...

Since you got that MM BB cut the couch in half and throw it on the bonfire ....... Or is that Thang only good for cuttin pie ????

My order of 6202 bearings didn't come in last night so its not together. I've got plenty of cookies I've been saving up along with renovation leftovers. The MM 372 I already have will probably come out in a little bit.

Now to go finish mowing the yard. Beer and waters on ice, tiki torches up, watermelon cooling in the fridge, Captain & Jim in the freezer....yep...fixing to tie one on!

John we will be toasting your recovery here in a little bit and I'll burn a burger in your honor too!

Back