Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's good to know John is progressing... if only slowly...hell of a thing.....

Sounds like jerry had a good time at the island party.....didn't try to make it this yr due to previous plans...LOL!! I must say the wedding on my island went very smooth....no glitches...GREAT weather....boat ran super....$438.00 in gasoline pumped aboard...many heavy loads...26 hrs on the clock so far.....White 1968 Saab is on the mainland....came off the island with my friends 48 Plymouth and his tow behind air compressor along with the tent rental truck and crew.....quite a performance.. landing...had to put down planks to ease the transition between the ramps and beach?......Saab did.... OK... spun the entire length of the rocky, narrow landing spot.....the Plymouth shot a 12' 2X12 pressure treated plank half the length of the barge......freeked the deck hands a tad...LOL!! All gear made it in one piece....backed my pickup aboard to pick up the compressor...All good.

Me, my beloved, my best man..(Sold me my first Harley....in 1974....a 1942 flathead)and his wife all traveled from the camp (Where the wedding was held) to the place where the reception (spelled food and beverages) was held in the Saab with a stop at Boom Beach for some bubbly......Boom Beach is quite wild...located on the SE side of the island....all the rocks are round or egg shaped...anywhere from 75lbs to 500lbs....when there is a heavy sea on...like a good gale or hurricane you can hear the booming of the rocks tumbling together all over the island.

Made it to the reception in good time.....ate, partied and made merry for quite some time......daughter slept on the bathroom floor that night.....that's a first....that I got to witness anyway.....LOL!! Guess she had to much fun.....her newly acquired cousins were pumping the champagne to her...she wasn't refusing...I guess!!!....LOL!!!

Well it's good to know John is progressing... if only slowly...hell of a thing.....

Sounds like jerry had a good time at the island party.....didn't try to make it this yr due to previous plans...LOL!! I must say the wedding on my island went very smooth....no glitches...GREAT weather....boat ran super....$438.00 in gasoline pumped aboard...many heavy loads...26 hrs on the clock so far.....White 1968 Saab is on the mainland....came off the island with my friends 48 Plymouth and his tow behind air compressor along with the tent rental truck and crew.....quite a performance.. landing...had to put down planks to ease the transition between the ramps and beach?......Saab did.... OK... spun the entire length of the rocky, narrow landing spot.....the Plymouth shot a 12' 2X12 pressure treated plank half the length of the barge......freeked the deck hands a tad...LOL!! All gear made it in one piece....backed my pickup aboard to pick up the compressor...All good.

Me, my beloved, my best man..(Sold me my first Harley....in 1974....a 1942 flathead)and his wife all traveled from the camp (Where the wedding was held) to the place where the reception (spelled food and beverages) was held in the Saab with a stop at Boom Beach for some bubbly......Boom Beach is quite wild...located on the SE side of the island....all the rocks are round or egg shaped...anywhere from 75lbs to 500lbs....when there is a heavy sea on...like a good gale or hurricane you can hear the booming of the rocks tumbling together all over the island.

Made it to the reception in good time.....ate, partied and made merry for quite some time......daughter slept on the bathroom floor that night.....that's a first....that I got to witness anyway.....LOL!! Guess she had to much fun.....her newly acquired cousins were pumping the champagne to her...she wasn't refusing...I guess!!!....LOL!!!

I venture to say you coastline guys know how to party.

I can now add one of my work socks to my puppy's kill list for today.....
He really loves fabric, leather, and wool.

I can now add one of my work socks to my puppy's kill list for today.....
He really loves fabric, leather, and wool.

They love anything that smells like their master. Better hide your UnderRoos or they'll be next. LOL You could call it ventilation.

ymy7ajeq.jpg

****, hope I can remember how this saw work thing is done!

ymy7ajeq.jpg

****, hope I can remember how this saw work thing is done!

I hope I can remember how to put the Husky 45 back together now that the p/c came for it. They need a tiny bit of clean up. Very faint lines and they should be ready to go. Have to get a new ring and circlips for it too. My first one doing this on so kind of exciting.

Hardest part. Umm. What sized screw goes here.... Course thread or fine thread. :bang: The big pieces are easy. LOL. Had the DW get me a box of small baggies and will put the screws in them from now on and label them.

Love the smell of Huskys in the morning/evening. Still have one pushpop making the garage smell like ice cream. :hmm3grin2orange: Good thing I'm equal opportunity:msp_thumbup:

Just nuts n bolts Jim, nuts n bolts.....hope you don`t pass out from the smell!!

Just about crawling out of my shop Jerry. That 088 will help make up for my orange transgressions. Have to say working on this really isn't different than the old Dillies.

4y6y5usa.jpg

Sorry Jimmy, one tap with a rubber mallet and it literally fell apart. Shame I got lazy with this one the first time and didn't do it right. It won't happen again!......dang it smells in here.

4y6y5usa.jpg

Sorry Jimmy, one tap with a rubber mallet and it literally fell apart. Shame I got lazy with this one the first time and didn't do it right. It won't happen again!......dang it smells in here.

Just remembered that you`re a farmer, probably won`t notice that smell too much.....:hmm3grin2orange:

u7ypetez.jpg

Ready for a good cleaning and bearing install for both sides. That 120si was the last one I split, this went quite well. Heat and a rubber mallet.

Tipped a Dew for you tonight Slugmeister. Keep up the fight, gain ground one toe at a time. We'll keep a light on for ya and Dew in ice.

Latest posts

Back