Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May take a trip out next week,,see my friends in suckyuse then stay with another friend in Pulaski,,within sight of the salmon river :)

Up thru Pulaski several years ago.

Was surprised to see all the signs for fish cleaning.

$5 to clean a fish!!!

Rainbow Shores. The only restaurant directly on the Eastern Shore.

Drive up Rt 26. Much better than I-81

Up thru Pulaski several years ago.

Was surprised to see all the signs for fish cleaning.

$5 to clean a fish!!!

Rainbow Shores. The only restaurant directly on the Eastern Shore.

Drive up Rt 26. Much better than I-81

Aint a rt 26 goes to pulaski ??

I got the lathe! A 6x18 atlas, earlier one, almost unused. Nothing has any wear, I doubt it had 20 hours of use....

It came with a pile of tooling, atleast 20 cutters, 5 or 6 tool holders, atleast 12 drill bits, 5 jacobs chucks of assorted sized (all in perfect shape) 3 and 4 jaw chucks, face plate, steady rest, 2 different knurling tools, and a whole pile of other stuff.

Seeing as it sat in a basement for the last 20 years, it was covered in dust, dirt, and it was all stuck to the oil.
I am (as recomended by the machinist who picked it up with me) tearing it all apart, and cleaning everything.

Not bad for $200 for everything. I also got some black diamond and nicholson mill files (new condition) for 25 cents a piece....
A few days of cleaning, and I will be ready to run it.

I got the lathe! A 6x18 atlas, earlier one, almost unused. Nothing has any wear, I doubt it had 20 hours of use....

It came with a pile of tooling, atleast 20 cutters, 5 or 6 tool holders, atleast 12 drill bits, 5 jacobs chucks of assorted sized (all in perfect shape) 3 and 4 jaw chucks, face plate, steady rest, 2 different knurling tools, and a whole pile of other stuff.

Seeing as it sat in a basement for the last 20 years, it was covered in dust, dirt, and it was all stuck to the oil.
I am (as recomended by the machinist who picked it up with me) tearing it all apart, and cleaning everything.

Not bad for $200 for everything. I also got some black diamond and nicholson mill files (new condition) for 25 cents a piece....
A few days of cleaning, and I will be ready to run it.

Nice score. That will be helpful with everything including school.:rock:

Back