Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning John....we're gonna get your rain tomorrow...all day.....be a good day to completely replace the rear brakes and shocks on the Volvo.

l am pulling the drive unit off the boat today and taking it to the dealer to be resealed and pressure tested...getting water intrusion into the gear lube....not good..the drive is only four yrs old....may have toasted the seals under the water pump when the old motor overheated. Never a dull moment.....LOL!!!

Always something.

Rick

Looks like I'm working inside today on the Hooskie 45. Any tips on getting the ring/piston into the cylinder. On my 365 I just compressed the ring with my fingers but the cylinder bore in this one is recessed and my sasuage fingers won't fit in there. Make a ring compressor with a soda can and zip tie? Seen that on UToob.

Might get to cleaning the 350 today too. Anyone have a 350 carb they're willing to sell. See they have them on the bay for about 20-40$. Are they all Zama made in china carbs? Any recommendations on the best carb for the 350?

Maybe if I make real good headway I'll work on putting the fuel line in the Super XL12 also.

Looks like I'm working inside today on the Hooskie 45. Any tips on getting the ring/piston into the cylinder. On my 365 I just compressed the ring with my fingers but the cylinder bore in this one is recessed and my sasuage fingers won't fit in there. Make a ring compressor with a soda can and zip tie? Seen that on UToob.

Might get to cleaning the 350 today too. Anyone have a 350 carb they're willing to sell. See they have them on the bay for about 20-40$. Are they all Zama made in china carbs? Any recommendations on the best carb for the 350?

Maybe if I make real good headway I'll work on putting the fuel line in the Super XL12 also.

Zip tie may work , but should just slide right in there.

I bought a couple cheap china carbs for the 350s , they worked good.

You get my box yet ??

You get my box yet ??

Not as of yesterday but haven't been to the mb today. Just got up about 1/2 hour ago. LOL. Getting up at 4:30 during the week sure has changed my wake up time on Sat.:msp_ohmy:

I'll let you know this afternoon. Mail shows up bout 12 if they deliver today. I think they might have went to every other Sat but don't remember. Didn't mess with mail much until I started tinkering with saws. Now presents come:hmm3grin2orange: Wife rolls her eyes, and all is right with the world:msp_thumbsup:

Don't know why , but everything taste funny to me . Even Mt-Dew don't taste right still ?

I agree with Ron, you're taste buds start to recover after not smoking for a little bit and things will change. I found flavors became deeper and richer. Food tasted better. Proly another reason people eat more after quitting. Stuff tastes better.

If it tastes blander, then, umm, I got nothin.:eek2:

Zip tie may work , but should just slide right in there.

I bought a couple cheap china carbs for the 350s , they worked good.

Saves a $10 carb kit too so not much more and get a brand new carb !

Okay, chinee carb it is. I agree. For a $10 diff makes all the sense in the world. Have to print the IPL and see what else I might be missing in small parts.

Can you check compression and get an accurate reading with carb and muffler off, or at least carb. Should matter right as compression occurs above the exhaust port and carb isn't a big source of back pressure I wouldn't think.

Okay, chinee carb it is. I agree. For a $10 diff makes all the sense in the world. Have to print the IPL and see what else I might be missing in small parts.

Can you check compression and get an accurate reading with carb and muffler off, or at least carb. Should matter right as compression occurs above the exhaust port and carb isn't a big source of back pressure I wouldn't think.

Be the same with or without carb and muffler.

Thot there was a brake band in the cover,,but is not.

You can see the sprocket almost aint there !! LOL !!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back