Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Don't know why I don't show up.

They chucked that new valve.

And no one wants it. I'm a cheap bastard

Nothing wrong with being a cheep (frugal) bastard!!! I have used a tremendous amount of the stuff you've sent up...even the liquid nitrogen gloves!!! Too cool!! BBL.....about to hit the road to the Isle of Skye...1 hr ferry ride over...tool around the island and back across the bridge...not sure where we're staying tonight...someone elses problem....LOLOLOL!!! All I can say is everything so far has been just stunning!!!!

Nothing wrong with being a cheep (frugal) bastard!!! I have used a tremendous amount of the stuff you've sent up...even the liquid nitrogen gloves!!! Too cool!! BBL.....about to hit the road to the Isle of Skye...1 hr ferry ride over...tool around the island and back across the bridge...not sure where we're staying tonight...someone elses problem....LOLOLOL!!! All I can say is everything so far has been just stunning!!!!

It is nice either was. All taken care of or road trip

The friend that took the walking tour of Ireland covered 85 miles in 10 days.

A van took all but a light day pack.

She backpacks so it was great. She loved it.

I used to love the weekends in Germany. Take off and see what you find.

Glad you're enjoying it.

I'll go see John this weekend.

Friend of mine makes adapter kits to do just that. I'm going to look a little though..probably can find a cylinder cheaper than a repower. 32 ci single and big flywheels are hard to best even with a modern engine.

My Maine Coon Mikey is a beast. What a cool cat too. Very cool breed. Is it odd that I think 20lb cats the size of small lions is pretty much a normal house cat. LOL

If our Maine Coon was the only cat we had I guess it would just seem normal at that size but when our other cat is out beside him then it looks like mutt n jeff...LOL

Latest posts

Back