Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will never happen, never found or ran a Husky I liked enough to keep it. Even the model 45 I have is a Poulan in sheeps clothes.
Oh pushaw....I've seen pics of a very nice 266 that seems to have some shelf space at your place...........lol!! jus sayin....

Oh pushaw....I've seen pics of a very nice 266 that seems to have some shelf space at your place...........lol!! jus sayin....

Gave that one away,..it was a very nice saw for a Hooskie but it was just a shelf saw. I ran about half a tank of fuel through it, then drained out the tank and carb, it just sat around taking up space after that.

I still have a 670 Champ that is as close to a Houskie as I currently have running, it works fine but I don`t use it either. The 590 is the only black n red saw I use any amount at all. I was planning on using the P&C from that 590 on one of my many 500-5000+ saws but it just works so nice as is I will leave it that way.

Well...my mistake....I'm sure you made someone's day!!!!!!
Huh this was meant for Jerry's post about "Giving Away" a near new 266......quotes seem pretty random...sometimes quotes...sometimes not...this platform is nothing compared to V Bulletin format......it's got like....10 smilies......can't see who is present in a thread etc....at least I've made it up to the "Well Known Member" status........may get better.......hope......is all we have......

Huh this was meant for Jerry's post about "Giving Away" a near new 266......quotes seem pretty random...sometimes quotes...sometimes not...this platform is nothing compared to V Bulletin format......it's got like....10 smilies......can't see who is present in a thread etc....at least I've made it up to the "Well Known Member" status........may get better.......hope......is all we have......

Does that make Ron the "Little Blue" known member ?

Latest posts

Back