Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing had some of the worst white death ever seen, surprisingly after blasting it, me thinks it is salvagable.

Any clue where I could find a rear handle?
Close to the 1200? Seems like a little marsupial had a few listed in the Christmas thread..

Good day fellas. Cold out. 70 in the shop with the stove burning. Working on a frickin Arctic Cat quad that has been sitting. Dead battery, mud filled intake, no air filter. Bout to drive me crazy.. fuel petcock has been ordered since Oct, just got it yesterday.. A gas leak and a match would do it good...

Awww Jerry,

dat's not very nice eh?

Guess you'se guyz up there have no need fo mo powr, **** them lil telephone poles ye got ain't no challenge, except trimming all the lil' branches off'n them!

Might as well just have a mini mac?

I would rather run a mini Mac over an Orange Turd.

I'm workin on it !

IMG_20140218_103414.jpg

If you could get the orange turd to run in The first place..

Hey Jerry!!
That was the one most often big impediment to getting wood on the ground to those that chose to run Orange turds. The next biggest was trying to find screws and parts that fell off. Stihls may be thought of as a tad slower but they always run and we all know the story about the tortise n the hare.....LOL

Latest posts

Back