Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope that worked for you.......warmed up here....up to +10...warm 'nuff to snow.....be starting pretty soon...
Don't know here! Haven't even looked! Been out trying to dig out my wood piles! Snow's frozen over and between them. Real pain......!!!

Just ordered a new piston ring for the old poulan pro. Shipping cost is 3 times the price of the parts through jackssmallengine. Came out to $10.33 Compression is getting a little low but still runs good. Hope to have it back together before the Mn gtg.

Don't know here! Haven't even looked! Been out trying to dig out my wood piles! Snow's frozen over and between them. Real pain......!!!

You need to get that wood piled inside before the snow flies. My little woodhouse holds 3.5 cord but all my firewood piled outside is covered with tarps over 6 mil poly. I usually don`t burn more than what`s in the little woodhouse, safe n dry.

Yep bead blaster is nice....I have one...it works ok but is a cheep one and the outgoing air clogs the air filter with sand quickly...then blows air/sand out around the gaskets everywhere.....sucks..... but blasts nice. You get what you pay for......now that $$$$ are more prevalent I'd like to find one the same size but way better built...been looking but not found a good replacement yet.....

I love having a bead blaster at work. Cleaned up the 034 muffler. Tig welded some cracks where it bolts on to the cylinder. She's ready for some hi temp paint.
Yeah i like those for cleaning the metal pieces out from bearings and also to the carburetor jetting ports and spark plugs

Latest posts

Back