Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry you guys have all that snow ours is about gone at this elevation in fact mud is starting to dry. Lots of posts today, middle of pg 2, this will put it back where it belongs. Good luck with your snow banks

Yep,...the Poulan PRO tossed it all yesterday, 3 hrs worth of mostly blowing snow away. Radio reports this morning claiming we got 83 cm of snow, that`s a lot more than the 30 they had forecasted for. Hammonds Plains got 93 cm and so did the airport. I bet Amherst and Sackville got even more.

I just don't know what to say fellows try to stay warm and do shifts on cleaning the roofs. Man that's a lot of snow is that normal or record? 33 right now with a high of 50 today.
You watch just when we think here comes spring, we'll get a foot or more snow before it's all said and done.
Again fellows hunker down and stay warm.

10* cloudy possibly 40s today.
finished the 084 yesterday haven't had a chance to put it in some wood yet.
just idling on the stand and smelling that blue smoke, well let just say I was pretty emotional
seeing that beast fire up.

10* cloudy possibly 40s today.
finished the 084 yesterday haven't had a chance to put it in some wood yet.
just idling on the stand and smelling that blue smoke, well let just say I was pretty emotional
seeing that beast fire up.
084s be very Kool. I pick one of mine up in 2 weeks.

Back