Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pardon me for saying but isn't that too many. Course I know you can't have to many, guy just never knows when the need may arise.
Lee down there in Falmouth has over 300!! Can't count em all! Buildings full!!! Robin saw them with me! Has a Mac and Dolmar collection that is out of this world!!!

I just go, eni meni mine moe, pick one and start it, no way could I start all of them in one day. Tried once and never got 1/3 way through them all....LOL
I pulled a few out one day, fueled and started each of them, man that was a lot of work...LOL
Not even the 026's!
IMG_1364.jpg

Raining steadily, taking the snow away faster than sunlight alone, can`t wait til its gone this year.
Same here Jerry!!! Longest wait I can remember!!! Tomorrow may just be the end of winter! But yah can't be sure!
Was in a snow storm up in Rangley, ME the beginning of June '74!!! Luckily had some winter clothes still in front of VW!

That was just 27 of the oldies, all mag saws, not even half of the oldies collection but they are all good runners. The Stihls, Sachs Dolmars , Partners and a smattering of many others wern`t invited out that day....LOL

Same here Jerry!!! Longest wait I can remember!!! Tomorrow may just be the end of winter! But yah can't be sure!
Was in a snow storm up in Rangley, ME the beginning of June '74!!! Luckily had some winter clothes still in front of VW!

We still get snow til the middle of May, been in big storms twice on May 10 and May 12 so maybe winter is not totally over here yet.

We still get snow til the middle of May, been in big storms twice on May 10 and May 12 so maybe winter is not totally over here yet.
This year wouldn't take anything for granted!
By the way called TBone yesterday. no answer on either phones! Hope all is OK there!!

Latest posts

Back